One Direction Debuts 'You and I' Music Video
After being teased with numerous previews earlier this week, the music video for One Direction's "You & I" finally arrived in full on Friday, April 18. Directed by longtime collaborator Ben Winston, the clip was shot at Clevedon Pier outside of Somerset, England.
It opens with Niall Horan, clad in a grey sweater and a pair of black jeans, walking on the pier while singing his lines. A few seconds later, he transforms into bandmate Liam Payne who continues walking in the same outfit.
Payne later turns into Harry Styles, who tackles the chorus, before turning into Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. Toward the end of the video, the five boys make appearances together. They're seen walking together and playing soccer with a bright-colored ball.
"You & I" is the fourth single taken from "Midnight Memories", One Direction's latest album which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after it was released last year. The ballad comes to follow up singles "Midnight Memories", "Story of My Life" and "Best Song Ever".
More One Direction News
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech