One Direction Debuts 'You and I' Music Video
After being teased with numerous previews earlier this week, the music video for One Direction's "You & I" finally arrived in full on Friday, April 18. Directed by longtime collaborator Ben Winston, the clip was shot at Clevedon Pier outside of Somerset, England.
It opens with Niall Horan, clad in a grey sweater and a pair of black jeans, walking on the pier while singing his lines. A few seconds later, he transforms into bandmate Liam Payne who continues walking in the same outfit.
Payne later turns into Harry Styles, who tackles the chorus, before turning into Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. Toward the end of the video, the five boys make appearances together. They're seen walking together and playing soccer with a bright-colored ball.
"You & I" is the fourth single taken from "Midnight Memories", One Direction's latest album which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after it was released last year. The ballad comes to follow up singles "Midnight Memories", "Story of My Life" and "Best Song Ever".
One Direction's "You & I" music video
More One Direction News
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss