One Direction Debuts 'You and I' Music Video
After being teased with numerous previews earlier this week, the music video for One Direction's "You & I" finally arrived in full on Friday, April 18. Directed by longtime collaborator Ben Winston, the clip was shot at Clevedon Pier outside of Somerset, England.
It opens with Niall Horan, clad in a grey sweater and a pair of black jeans, walking on the pier while singing his lines. A few seconds later, he transforms into bandmate Liam Payne who continues walking in the same outfit.
Payne later turns into Harry Styles, who tackles the chorus, before turning into Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. Toward the end of the video, the five boys make appearances together. They're seen walking together and playing soccer with a bright-colored ball.
"You & I" is the fourth single taken from "Midnight Memories", One Direction's latest album which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after it was released last year. The ballad comes to follow up singles "Midnight Memories", "Story of My Life" and "Best Song Ever".
One Direction's "You & I" music video
More One Direction News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video