One Direction Debuts 'You and I' Music Video
After being teased with numerous previews earlier this week, the music video for One Direction's "You & I" finally arrived in full on Friday, April 18. Directed by longtime collaborator Ben Winston, the clip was shot at Clevedon Pier outside of Somerset, England.
It opens with Niall Horan, clad in a grey sweater and a pair of black jeans, walking on the pier while singing his lines. A few seconds later, he transforms into bandmate Liam Payne who continues walking in the same outfit.
Payne later turns into Harry Styles, who tackles the chorus, before turning into Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. Toward the end of the video, the five boys make appearances together. They're seen walking together and playing soccer with a bright-colored ball.
"You & I" is the fourth single taken from "Midnight Memories", One Direction's latest album which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after it was released last year. The ballad comes to follow up singles "Midnight Memories", "Story of My Life" and "Best Song Ever".
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'