Samuel L. Jackson Tapped for Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Live Reading
Quentin Tarantino has announced one of the actors cast in staged reading of his unmade script "The Hateful Eight". Samuel L. Jackson, the star of his films "Pulp Fiction" and "Django Unchained", is set to play a part in the event scheduled this coming weekend.
The one-night-only live reading will take place April 19 at the Theatre at the Ace Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. All proceeds will be donated to benefit Film Independent's programming efforts at LACMA.
The story revolves around "the steadily ratcheting tension that develops after a blizzard diverts a stagecoach from its route, and traps a pitiless and mistrustful group which includes a competing pair of bounty hunters, a renegade Confederate soldier, and a female prisoner in a saloon in the middle of nowhere."
It was originally meant to be Tarantino's next western film after "Django Unchained", but was shut down after the script got leaked. Now the director is in the middle of legal battle against Gawker which published news about the script leak complete with a download link.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier