Rapper Andre Johnson Reportedly Was High on Drugs During Alleged Suicide Attempt
Rapper Andre Johnson reportedly was under influence of drugs before he allegedly attempted to commit suicide earlier this week. According to E! News, a source said that Johnson a.k.a. Christ Bearer used PCP, which is also known as Phencyclidine or Angel Dust, before he jumped from a balcony on the second floor of a North Hollywood apartment building on Wednesday, April 16.
The source also shared more story in regards to the situation, saying that Johnson was already on the balcony when the police arrived and told him to get down and talk to them. The rapper reportedly said "OK" before he took the dive.
The source additionally said that Johnson used a serrated steak knife to mutilate himself before jumping off the building. At first he cut off the tip of his penis and continued severing the testicles and the remaining part. Police recovered the severed parts upstairs.
Johnson suffered from critical injuries following the jump and was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He is still being treated at the hospital and reportedly was in stable condition on Thursday. Doctors, however, apparently were unable to reattach his penis.
Johnson is a part of a group called Northstar. Two other members of the group who live in the same building previously told TMZ that Johnson did not consume "any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing."
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!