Rapper Andre Johnson Reportedly Was High on Drugs During Alleged Suicide Attempt
Rapper Andre Johnson reportedly was under influence of drugs before he allegedly attempted to commit suicide earlier this week. According to E! News, a source said that Johnson a.k.a. Christ Bearer used PCP, which is also known as Phencyclidine or Angel Dust, before he jumped from a balcony on the second floor of a North Hollywood apartment building on Wednesday, April 16.
The source also shared more story in regards to the situation, saying that Johnson was already on the balcony when the police arrived and told him to get down and talk to them. The rapper reportedly said "OK" before he took the dive.
The source additionally said that Johnson used a serrated steak knife to mutilate himself before jumping off the building. At first he cut off the tip of his penis and continued severing the testicles and the remaining part. Police recovered the severed parts upstairs.
Johnson suffered from critical injuries following the jump and was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He is still being treated at the hospital and reportedly was in stable condition on Thursday. Doctors, however, apparently were unable to reattach his penis.
Johnson is a part of a group called Northstar. Two other members of the group who live in the same building previously told TMZ that Johnson did not consume "any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'