Rapper Andre Johnson Reportedly Was High on Drugs During Alleged Suicide Attempt
Rapper Andre Johnson reportedly was under influence of drugs before he allegedly attempted to commit suicide earlier this week. According to E! News, a source said that Johnson a.k.a. Christ Bearer used PCP, which is also known as Phencyclidine or Angel Dust, before he jumped from a balcony on the second floor of a North Hollywood apartment building on Wednesday, April 16.
The source also shared more story in regards to the situation, saying that Johnson was already on the balcony when the police arrived and told him to get down and talk to them. The rapper reportedly said "OK" before he took the dive.
The source additionally said that Johnson used a serrated steak knife to mutilate himself before jumping off the building. At first he cut off the tip of his penis and continued severing the testicles and the remaining part. Police recovered the severed parts upstairs.
Johnson suffered from critical injuries following the jump and was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He is still being treated at the hospital and reportedly was in stable condition on Thursday. Doctors, however, apparently were unable to reattach his penis.
Johnson is a part of a group called Northstar. Two other members of the group who live in the same building previously told TMZ that Johnson did not consume "any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing."
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo