George R. R. Martin Reveals the Size of a Fully Grown Dragon on 'Game of Thrones'
George R. R. Martin has revealed how big Daenerys Targaryen' dragons could be when they're fully grown. The author has posted an image showing Aegon the Conqueror on the back of his dragon, Balerion the Black Dread.
Martin has told Entertainment Wise that the picture represents his vision for what a fully grown dragon will look like. The image comes along with an excerpt from his upcoming companion book, "The World of Ice and Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the World of Game of Thrones."
The excerpt focuses on Aegon I Targaryen, the founder of the once ruling Targaryen dynasty of Westeros. It also provides historical information on House Targaryen and details on how Aegon conquered the Seven Kingdoms to be the one true king of a divided realm.
Martin announced the completion of this "worldbook" in March. The book, which has been many years in the making, is tentatively set for release in October.
More Game of Thrones News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'