George R. R. Martin Reveals the Size of a Fully Grown Dragon on 'Game of Thrones'
George R. R. Martin has revealed how big Daenerys Targaryen' dragons could be when they're fully grown. The author has posted an image showing Aegon the Conqueror on the back of his dragon, Balerion the Black Dread.
Martin has told Entertainment Wise that the picture represents his vision for what a fully grown dragon will look like. The image comes along with an excerpt from his upcoming companion book, "The World of Ice and Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the World of Game of Thrones."
The excerpt focuses on Aegon I Targaryen, the founder of the once ruling Targaryen dynasty of Westeros. It also provides historical information on House Targaryen and details on how Aegon conquered the Seven Kingdoms to be the one true king of a divided realm.
Martin announced the completion of this "worldbook" in March. The book, which has been many years in the making, is tentatively set for release in October.
More Game of Thrones News
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together