Miley Cyrus Postpones Nashville and Louisville Shows, May Spend Weeks to Recover
Miley Cyrus has been forced to scrap more "Bangerz" shows as she remains hospitalized. After canceling her concerts in Kansas City and St. Louis earlier this week, the 21-year-old singer now announces that she'll postpone her upcoming shows in Nahsville and Louisville.
The two shows were originally scheduled for Friday, April 18 and Saturday, April 19 respectively. A rep for Cyrus has said that the Nashville concert has been rescheduled for August 7 while the Louisville concert will take place on August 9.
Cyrus has been hospitalized since Tuesday for severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. The former Disney star's camp recently explained her condition in a statement. "Miley was suffering from a sinus infection during her tour in N.C. a week ago. She was prescribed the antibiotic Cephalexin which she has now suffered an extreme allergic reaction to," read the statement.
"This type of extreme reaction can last from five to 27 days in these types of cases. She will remain hospitalized and is under a doctor's care until we see some improvement in her condition and is asking for your compassion and privacy at this time," it continued. "Miley is devastated about missing shows and possibly disappointing her fans."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed