Miley Cyrus Postpones Nashville and Louisville Shows, May Spend Weeks to Recover
Miley Cyrus has been forced to scrap more "Bangerz" shows as she remains hospitalized. After canceling her concerts in Kansas City and St. Louis earlier this week, the 21-year-old singer now announces that she'll postpone her upcoming shows in Nahsville and Louisville.
The two shows were originally scheduled for Friday, April 18 and Saturday, April 19 respectively. A rep for Cyrus has said that the Nashville concert has been rescheduled for August 7 while the Louisville concert will take place on August 9.
Cyrus has been hospitalized since Tuesday for severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. The former Disney star's camp recently explained her condition in a statement. "Miley was suffering from a sinus infection during her tour in N.C. a week ago. She was prescribed the antibiotic Cephalexin which she has now suffered an extreme allergic reaction to," read the statement.
"This type of extreme reaction can last from five to 27 days in these types of cases. She will remain hospitalized and is under a doctor's care until we see some improvement in her condition and is asking for your compassion and privacy at this time," it continued. "Miley is devastated about missing shows and possibly disappointing her fans."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24