Tom Cruise Is Not Dating Laura Prepon
Tom Cruise is not dating Laura Prepon despite reports claiming so. A report of the two's alleged romance first emerged in November and on Wednesday, April 16 a source told Page Six that Cruise and the "Orange Is the New Black" star were still together. "It's the buzz on the set of her show," the source said.
A representative for Cruise denied the November and the new report on Wednesday, telling media that there was no truth in the story. Prepon's camp also denied the claim.
Back in November, Gracia magazine reported that Cruise and Prepon had dinner together at the Manor Hotel in Los Angeles. "He had her picked up in a vintage car, knowing it was one of her favorite, and had pre-ordered a vintage bottle of 1979 Merlot, which was on the table when she arrived," the magazine reported.
"They spent three hours laughing and joking. It's clear Tom is smitten and after the date he was on cloud nine," the report continued. "They had their second date at the restaurant, too, meeting for Sunday brunch, and then she accompanied him a few days later to a dinner party at [John Travolta]'s home." In response to the story, a source told Us Weekly back then, "They see each other at some functions, but they are not dating."
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date