'Once Upon a Time' Execs Talking About 'Frozen' Crossover
With "Once Upon a Time" any crossover becomes possible. It has just been reported that the ABC series may present the Princess siblings from hit movie "Frozen (2013)" at some point.
The hint came from "Once Upon a Time" producers Eddie Kitsis and Adam Horowitz who told E! News that talks were underway to bring the "Frozen" characters to the show. Kristen Bell, who voiced Princess Anna in the movie, was invited to guest star.
Kitsis said the series' crew were obsessed with "Frozen", which has smashed box office records and topped billboard charts with its soundtracks. He said they "would be completely honored if Kristen Bell or Idina Menzel wanted to do our show."
E! News reached out to Bell to hear her response. "That would be unbelievable," she said. "I love that character of Anna so much. She is so exactly who I wanted to see when I was five years old, so she's really close to my heart."
"Once Upon a Time" is an American fairy tale drama series featuring Snow White, Rumpelstiltskin and more. A new episode will air on Sunday, April 20 on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene