'Once Upon a Time' Execs Talking About 'Frozen' Crossover
With "Once Upon a Time" any crossover becomes possible. It has just been reported that the ABC series may present the Princess siblings from hit movie "Frozen (2013)" at some point.
The hint came from "Once Upon a Time" producers Eddie Kitsis and Adam Horowitz who told E! News that talks were underway to bring the "Frozen" characters to the show. Kristen Bell, who voiced Princess Anna in the movie, was invited to guest star.
Kitsis said the series' crew were obsessed with "Frozen", which has smashed box office records and topped billboard charts with its soundtracks. He said they "would be completely honored if Kristen Bell or Idina Menzel wanted to do our show."
E! News reached out to Bell to hear her response. "That would be unbelievable," she said. "I love that character of Anna so much. She is so exactly who I wanted to see when I was five years old, so she's really close to my heart."
"Once Upon a Time" is an American fairy tale drama series featuring Snow White, Rumpelstiltskin and more. A new episode will air on Sunday, April 20 on ABC.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked