'Game of Thrones' Adds British Porn Stars to Play Prostitutes
"Game of Thrones" is about to get even raunchier. The hit HBO drama has cast two British porn stars, 23-year-old Jessica Jensen and 26-year-old Samantha Bentley, to play hookers.
Jenson revealed that she had been cast as an extra in the fantasy drama series, hoping that it will lead her to more mainstream gigs. "Game of Thrones was nothing like I'm used to but I got on with the job. It was a great honor," Jensen told The Sun from London, adding "I'd love a career in mainstream acting."
Regarding her role in "Thrones", Jensen said, "I have a small role in an episode - I can't give much away. It was exciting rubbing shoulders with the cast. Everyone was really nice."
Jensen starred in x-rated movie "Swingalongaben Live" and won Best Newcomer at an adult film awards in 2012 for the role. She also appeared in 2013 movie "Filth" which stars James McAvoy. Meanwhile, Bentley received a nomination for Foreign Female Performer of the Year at the 2014 XBIZ Awards.
The duo are not first adult industry workers cast on the HBO series. Sahara Knite appeared in the show's first two seasons as prostitute Armeca who works in a brothel in King's Landing owned by Lord Petyr Baelish. She was a vital character who was specially created for the TV series.
More Game of Thrones News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie