Doctors Reportedly Are Unable to Reattach Andre Johnson's Penis Following Alleged Suicide Attempt
Rapper Andre Johnson, who jumped off an apartment building in North Hollywood on early Wednesday, April 16 allegedly to end his life, reportedly is in stable condition. The rapper leapt from a second floor balcony after cutting off his penis. Johnson was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center but TMZ now reports that doctors are unable to reattach the severed part.
Johnson a.k.a. Christ Bearer is a part of hip-hop group Northstar which was discovered by Wu-Tang Clan's frontman RZA. A strong-worded statement posted on the group's page, however, seemingly denied that Johnson was affiliated with Wu-Tang Clan. The post, which later was deleted, read, "Parental Advisory: Don't Believe the HYPE. This Mother F**ker Ain't Got S**t to do with The WUTANG Brand."
A representative for Wu-Tang Heathcliff Berru then released a statement to address the issue. "I certainly didn't make that statement in the other article. I didn't know who Northstar was before this incident. They were a little before my time working with this group and its outer circle. I am familiar with Christ Bearer's name," Berru told E! News.
"Northstar were signed to Wu-Tang productions 10 years ago and were part of the West Coast Killa Bees - young guys that RZA tried to help to give an opportunity to take off the streets and make something of themselves. They had lyrical talent and freestyle and RZA strived to give them a shot. RZA has been doing this his whole career. He worked with them as he does with countless other artists. Artists and producers collaborate all the time," Berru continued, adding, "What Christ Bearer did was unfathomable. I feel for his family at this time."
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt