Ariana Grande Bares Her Legs in Single Artwork for Iggy Azalea-Assisted 'Problem'
Ariana Grande has started the countdown for her new single, "Problem". To build the anticipation, the singer has shared more details about the track that will serve as the lead cut off her upcoming sophomore album.
On Thursday, April 17, she unwrapped the single's cover art. In it, the Nickelodeon star can be seen flaunting her legs as she sits in a folding chair. The artwork also reveals that the song will feature a guest appearance from Australian raptress Iggy Azalea.
Grande has told fans that she will perform "Problem" live during Radio Disney Music Awards on Sunday, April 27. The track will later be made available on iTunes at midnight.
The 20-year-old starlet recently answered a fan who asked her what the new song was about. "Knowing U'd be better off w/o someone but u can't resist them & need them no matter what," she explained.
Grande is currently putting the final touches on her second yet-to-be-titled LP. The follow-up to her chart-topping debut set "Yours Truly" is expected to hit the stores later this year.
More Ariana Grande News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video