Ariana Grande Bares Her Legs in Single Artwork for Iggy Azalea-Assisted 'Problem'
Ariana Grande has started the countdown for her new single, "Problem". To build the anticipation, the singer has shared more details about the track that will serve as the lead cut off her upcoming sophomore album.
On Thursday, April 17, she unwrapped the single's cover art. In it, the Nickelodeon star can be seen flaunting her legs as she sits in a folding chair. The artwork also reveals that the song will feature a guest appearance from Australian raptress Iggy Azalea.
Grande has told fans that she will perform "Problem" live during Radio Disney Music Awards on Sunday, April 27. The track will later be made available on iTunes at midnight.
The 20-year-old starlet recently answered a fan who asked her what the new song was about. "Knowing U'd be better off w/o someone but u can't resist them & need them no matter what," she explained.
Grande is currently putting the final touches on her second yet-to-be-titled LP. The follow-up to her chart-topping debut set "Yours Truly" is expected to hit the stores later this year.
More Ariana Grande News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates