Ariana Grande Bares Her Legs in Single Artwork for Iggy Azalea-Assisted 'Problem'
Ariana Grande has started the countdown for her new single, "Problem". To build the anticipation, the singer has shared more details about the track that will serve as the lead cut off her upcoming sophomore album.
On Thursday, April 17, she unwrapped the single's cover art. In it, the Nickelodeon star can be seen flaunting her legs as she sits in a folding chair. The artwork also reveals that the song will feature a guest appearance from Australian raptress Iggy Azalea.
Grande has told fans that she will perform "Problem" live during Radio Disney Music Awards on Sunday, April 27. The track will later be made available on iTunes at midnight.
The 20-year-old starlet recently answered a fan who asked her what the new song was about. "Knowing U'd be better off w/o someone but u can't resist them & need them no matter what," she explained.
Grande is currently putting the final touches on her second yet-to-be-titled LP. The follow-up to her chart-topping debut set "Yours Truly" is expected to hit the stores later this year.
More Ariana Grande News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years