Joey Fatone Says '100 Percent No' to NSYNC Reunion
NSYNC excited fans when they briefly reunited to honor member Justin Timberlake at the MTV Video Music Awards back in August. However, another member Joey Fatone recently told fans that they shouldn't expect another NSYNC reunion anytime soon.
"It was fun, it was interesting, but I don't know if it's ever going to happen again," Fatone said of his group's reunion in a recent interview with Huffington Post. "I don't know whether or not something will ever happen again, but again you always say never say never because that happened. That was never gonna happen and all of a sudden it did happen."
"At this moment in time is anything gonna happen? Absolutely, 100 percent no...at this moment," he continued.
In the interview, Fatone also talked about New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys' tours. The 37-year-old singer said that the groups hit the road again because "they just need the money." He added, "No offense, guys. But I'm saying, if you think about it, it's like, 'Why are you coming back out again?' "
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective