Joey Fatone Says '100 Percent No' to NSYNC Reunion
NSYNC excited fans when they briefly reunited to honor member Justin Timberlake at the MTV Video Music Awards back in August. However, another member Joey Fatone recently told fans that they shouldn't expect another NSYNC reunion anytime soon.
"It was fun, it was interesting, but I don't know if it's ever going to happen again," Fatone said of his group's reunion in a recent interview with Huffington Post. "I don't know whether or not something will ever happen again, but again you always say never say never because that happened. That was never gonna happen and all of a sudden it did happen."
"At this moment in time is anything gonna happen? Absolutely, 100 percent no...at this moment," he continued.
In the interview, Fatone also talked about New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys' tours. The 37-year-old singer said that the groups hit the road again because "they just need the money." He added, "No offense, guys. But I'm saying, if you think about it, it's like, 'Why are you coming back out again?' "
More NSYNC News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent