Joey Fatone Says '100 Percent No' to NSYNC Reunion
NSYNC excited fans when they briefly reunited to honor member Justin Timberlake at the MTV Video Music Awards back in August. However, another member Joey Fatone recently told fans that they shouldn't expect another NSYNC reunion anytime soon.
"It was fun, it was interesting, but I don't know if it's ever going to happen again," Fatone said of his group's reunion in a recent interview with Huffington Post. "I don't know whether or not something will ever happen again, but again you always say never say never because that happened. That was never gonna happen and all of a sudden it did happen."
"At this moment in time is anything gonna happen? Absolutely, 100 percent no...at this moment," he continued.
In the interview, Fatone also talked about New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys' tours. The 37-year-old singer said that the groups hit the road again because "they just need the money." He added, "No offense, guys. But I'm saying, if you think about it, it's like, 'Why are you coming back out again?' "
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences