Joey Fatone Says '100 Percent No' to NSYNC Reunion
NSYNC excited fans when they briefly reunited to honor member Justin Timberlake at the MTV Video Music Awards back in August. However, another member Joey Fatone recently told fans that they shouldn't expect another NSYNC reunion anytime soon.
"It was fun, it was interesting, but I don't know if it's ever going to happen again," Fatone said of his group's reunion in a recent interview with Huffington Post. "I don't know whether or not something will ever happen again, but again you always say never say never because that happened. That was never gonna happen and all of a sudden it did happen."
"At this moment in time is anything gonna happen? Absolutely, 100 percent no...at this moment," he continued.
In the interview, Fatone also talked about New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys' tours. The 37-year-old singer said that the groups hit the road again because "they just need the money." He added, "No offense, guys. But I'm saying, if you think about it, it's like, 'Why are you coming back out again?' "
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting