Sky Ferreira Premieres 'I Blame Myself' Music Video
The full visuals for Sky Ferreira's latest single "I Blame Myself" has landed online for fans' viewing pleasure. The video, which was directed by Grant Singer, was premiered on SSENSE on Wednesday, April 16.
In the clip, Ferreira is featured hitting a dangerous-looking area of Compton, hanging out with some male friends and doing a choreographed dance routine with them. In another scene, the 21-year-old starlet is seen getting arrested and later taking off her clothes while she's being interrogated.
"It's obviously based off of real events... people always ask me questions about certain things, and it's kind of like my response. I think actions speak louder than words," she said of the video in a behind-the-scene clip. She's apparently referring to her drug arrest last fall.
"I Blame Myself" is the latest single off "Night Time, My Time", Ferreira's debut studio album that was released last year. The singer is currently serving as the opening act on Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour to support the record.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie