Sky Ferreira Premieres 'I Blame Myself' Music Video
The full visuals for Sky Ferreira's latest single "I Blame Myself" has landed online for fans' viewing pleasure. The video, which was directed by Grant Singer, was premiered on SSENSE on Wednesday, April 16.
In the clip, Ferreira is featured hitting a dangerous-looking area of Compton, hanging out with some male friends and doing a choreographed dance routine with them. In another scene, the 21-year-old starlet is seen getting arrested and later taking off her clothes while she's being interrogated.
"It's obviously based off of real events... people always ask me questions about certain things, and it's kind of like my response. I think actions speak louder than words," she said of the video in a behind-the-scene clip. She's apparently referring to her drug arrest last fall.
"I Blame Myself" is the latest single off "Night Time, My Time", Ferreira's debut studio album that was released last year. The singer is currently serving as the opening act on Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour to support the record.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years