Sky Ferreira Premieres 'I Blame Myself' Music Video
The full visuals for Sky Ferreira's latest single "I Blame Myself" has landed online for fans' viewing pleasure. The video, which was directed by Grant Singer, was premiered on SSENSE on Wednesday, April 16.
In the clip, Ferreira is featured hitting a dangerous-looking area of Compton, hanging out with some male friends and doing a choreographed dance routine with them. In another scene, the 21-year-old starlet is seen getting arrested and later taking off her clothes while she's being interrogated.
"It's obviously based off of real events... people always ask me questions about certain things, and it's kind of like my response. I think actions speak louder than words," she said of the video in a behind-the-scene clip. She's apparently referring to her drug arrest last fall.
"I Blame Myself" is the latest single off "Night Time, My Time", Ferreira's debut studio album that was released last year. The singer is currently serving as the opening act on Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour to support the record.
Sky Ferreira's "I Blame Myself" music video
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video