Sky Ferreira Premieres 'I Blame Myself' Music Video
The full visuals for Sky Ferreira's latest single "I Blame Myself" has landed online for fans' viewing pleasure. The video, which was directed by Grant Singer, was premiered on SSENSE on Wednesday, April 16.
In the clip, Ferreira is featured hitting a dangerous-looking area of Compton, hanging out with some male friends and doing a choreographed dance routine with them. In another scene, the 21-year-old starlet is seen getting arrested and later taking off her clothes while she's being interrogated.
"It's obviously based off of real events... people always ask me questions about certain things, and it's kind of like my response. I think actions speak louder than words," she said of the video in a behind-the-scene clip. She's apparently referring to her drug arrest last fall.
"I Blame Myself" is the latest single off "Night Time, My Time", Ferreira's debut studio album that was released last year. The singer is currently serving as the opening act on Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour to support the record.
Sky Ferreira's "I Blame Myself" music video
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'