Sky Ferreira Premieres 'I Blame Myself' Music Video
The full visuals for Sky Ferreira's latest single "I Blame Myself" has landed online for fans' viewing pleasure. The video, which was directed by Grant Singer, was premiered on SSENSE on Wednesday, April 16.
In the clip, Ferreira is featured hitting a dangerous-looking area of Compton, hanging out with some male friends and doing a choreographed dance routine with them. In another scene, the 21-year-old starlet is seen getting arrested and later taking off her clothes while she's being interrogated.
"It's obviously based off of real events... people always ask me questions about certain things, and it's kind of like my response. I think actions speak louder than words," she said of the video in a behind-the-scene clip. She's apparently referring to her drug arrest last fall.
"I Blame Myself" is the latest single off "Night Time, My Time", Ferreira's debut studio album that was released last year. The singer is currently serving as the opening act on Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour to support the record.
Sky Ferreira's "I Blame Myself" music video
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?