Kris Jenner Goes to Hospital With Bruce Jenner Following 'Some Internal Pains'
Kris Jenner reportedly just had a health scare. According to TMZ, the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" recently went to a hospital in Thousand Oaks for some check up. Her estranged husband Bruce Jenner was also with her for support.
A source additionally told E! News that Jenner went to hospital "for some internal pains she was having." At the hospital, the 58-year-old reality star also "got a scan for precautionary reasons." So far, there is no word from Kris about the hospital visit.
Kris and Bruce decided to separate in October 2013 after 22 years of marriage. The pair, however, remain close. They were recently spotted holding hands at LAX after they went back home from a family trip. When asked by photographers if they were back together, the former Olympian replied, "We've been together."
Kris is not the only one in the family who is reported having some health issues. On Wednesday, April 16, a representative for Rob Kardashian slammed reports alleging that the sock designer had checked himself into rehab for depression and substance abuse. "Rob is not in rehab," the rep said. A source additionally said that Rob was having work out session with his trainer Gunnar Peterson when the rumors emerged that morning.
More Kris Jenner News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'