'Scandal' Star Columbus Short Accused of Threatening to Kill His Wife
Columbus Short's wife, Tanee McCall or Tuere McCall, filed a restraining order against him. In her legal papers, she claimed that he pulled a knife on her during a heated argument on April 7 at their Chatsworth home, threatening to kill her and end his own life.
According to McCall, her husband was intoxicated. The actor allegedly poured wine on her before grabbing a knife from kitchen and pinning her down while starting to choke her. He reportedly questioned her about men whom he believed she had affairs with.
When she denied the accusations, the "Scandal" star reportedly held the knife to her neck and launched death threats. She said she tried to escape, but he slashed her car tire.
In the wake of the restraining order filing, Short is ordered to move out of their house under supervision of the authorities. He is also slapped with divorce papers by his estranged wife. She is asking for sole custody of their two-year-old daughter.
She filed to divorce from the actor last year, but the couple eventually reconciled. Early this year, he was arrested after getting involved in a bar fight.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival