One Direction Shares 'You and I' Music Video Teaser
One Direction has shared a teaser for the upcoming music video of their new single, "You & I". Arriving via Vevo on Wednesday, April 16, the 47-second black-and-white clip sees the five boys braving the cold weather at Clevedon Pier outside of Somerset, England.
A band member can be heard saying that they're "doing something very different on this video." "It feels slightly more serious for us, and I think it's an important song for us," another member adds. The full visuals, directed by Ben Winston, will premiere on Vevo on Friday, April 18.
"You & I" was co-written by Julian Bunetta, Jamie Scott and John Ryan. In another teaser shared on One Direction's Instagram, Liam Payne says, "Personally, I think it's one of our best songs. It's just such a big track and it's more grown-up for us."
The ballad serves as the fourth single off their "Midnight Memories" album. Having also spawned "Best Song Ever", "Story of My Life" and title track "Midnight Memories", the record landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after it was released late last year.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked