One Direction Shares 'You and I' Music Video Teaser
One Direction has shared a teaser for the upcoming music video of their new single, "You & I". Arriving via Vevo on Wednesday, April 16, the 47-second black-and-white clip sees the five boys braving the cold weather at Clevedon Pier outside of Somerset, England.
A band member can be heard saying that they're "doing something very different on this video." "It feels slightly more serious for us, and I think it's an important song for us," another member adds. The full visuals, directed by Ben Winston, will premiere on Vevo on Friday, April 18.
"You & I" was co-written by Julian Bunetta, Jamie Scott and John Ryan. In another teaser shared on One Direction's Instagram, Liam Payne says, "Personally, I think it's one of our best songs. It's just such a big track and it's more grown-up for us."
The ballad serves as the fourth single off their "Midnight Memories" album. Having also spawned "Best Song Ever", "Story of My Life" and title track "Midnight Memories", the record landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after it was released late last year.
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Continue Their Love Affair With a Trip to Mall