One Direction Shares 'You and I' Music Video Teaser
One Direction has shared a teaser for the upcoming music video of their new single, "You & I". Arriving via Vevo on Wednesday, April 16, the 47-second black-and-white clip sees the five boys braving the cold weather at Clevedon Pier outside of Somerset, England.
A band member can be heard saying that they're "doing something very different on this video." "It feels slightly more serious for us, and I think it's an important song for us," another member adds. The full visuals, directed by Ben Winston, will premiere on Vevo on Friday, April 18.
"You & I" was co-written by Julian Bunetta, Jamie Scott and John Ryan. In another teaser shared on One Direction's Instagram, Liam Payne says, "Personally, I think it's one of our best songs. It's just such a big track and it's more grown-up for us."
The ballad serves as the fourth single off their "Midnight Memories" album. Having also spawned "Best Song Ever", "Story of My Life" and title track "Midnight Memories", the record landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after it was released late last year.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen