One Direction Shares 'You and I' Music Video Teaser
One Direction has shared a teaser for the upcoming music video of their new single, "You & I". Arriving via Vevo on Wednesday, April 16, the 47-second black-and-white clip sees the five boys braving the cold weather at Clevedon Pier outside of Somerset, England.
A band member can be heard saying that they're "doing something very different on this video." "It feels slightly more serious for us, and I think it's an important song for us," another member adds. The full visuals, directed by Ben Winston, will premiere on Vevo on Friday, April 18.
"You & I" was co-written by Julian Bunetta, Jamie Scott and John Ryan. In another teaser shared on One Direction's Instagram, Liam Payne says, "Personally, I think it's one of our best songs. It's just such a big track and it's more grown-up for us."
The ballad serves as the fourth single off their "Midnight Memories" album. Having also spawned "Best Song Ever", "Story of My Life" and title track "Midnight Memories", the record landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after it was released late last year.
More One Direction News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers