Porsha Williams Charged With Battery After Brawl During 'Real Housewives' Taping
Porsha Williams has been charged with a simple battery following a brawl with Kenya Moore during the filming of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". Williams turned herself in on Wednesday after she was served with an arrest warrant.
The reality star was booked at Fulton County Jail and was later released after posting a $2000 bail. A mugshot of the reality star shows her wearing a black dress with complete make-up. Her long hair is styled loose.
"She is charged with one misdemeanor count of simple battery stemming from an incident that occurred during the taping of the Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion episode," a representative for Williams said, as quoted by E! News. "Cast member Kenya Moore sought out the warrant and, although the claim is unfounded, Ms. Williams is fully cooperating with investigators and looks forward to clearing her name."
"She's doing great," a source additionally said of Williams after the legal drama. The star, however, reportedly will go after Moore. According to TMZ, Williams wants to press felony aggravated assault charges against Moore.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign