Porsha Williams Charged With Battery After Brawl During 'Real Housewives' Taping
Porsha Williams has been charged with a simple battery following a brawl with Kenya Moore during the filming of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". Williams turned herself in on Wednesday after she was served with an arrest warrant.
The reality star was booked at Fulton County Jail and was later released after posting a $2000 bail. A mugshot of the reality star shows her wearing a black dress with complete make-up. Her long hair is styled loose.
"She is charged with one misdemeanor count of simple battery stemming from an incident that occurred during the taping of the Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion episode," a representative for Williams said, as quoted by E! News. "Cast member Kenya Moore sought out the warrant and, although the claim is unfounded, Ms. Williams is fully cooperating with investigators and looks forward to clearing her name."
"She's doing great," a source additionally said of Williams after the legal drama. The star, however, reportedly will go after Moore. According to TMZ, Williams wants to press felony aggravated assault charges against Moore.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'