Porsha Williams Charged With Battery After Brawl During 'Real Housewives' Taping
Porsha Williams has been charged with a simple battery following a brawl with Kenya Moore during the filming of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". Williams turned herself in on Wednesday after she was served with an arrest warrant.
The reality star was booked at Fulton County Jail and was later released after posting a $2000 bail. A mugshot of the reality star shows her wearing a black dress with complete make-up. Her long hair is styled loose.
"She is charged with one misdemeanor count of simple battery stemming from an incident that occurred during the taping of the Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion episode," a representative for Williams said, as quoted by E! News. "Cast member Kenya Moore sought out the warrant and, although the claim is unfounded, Ms. Williams is fully cooperating with investigators and looks forward to clearing her name."
"She's doing great," a source additionally said of Williams after the legal drama. The star, however, reportedly will go after Moore. According to TMZ, Williams wants to press felony aggravated assault charges against Moore.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune