Tori Spelling Slams Reports of Extreme Weight Loss
Tori Spelling has denied reports that she is underweight. The actress and author addresses reports of the extreme weight loss in a new issue of Us Magazine, saying that reports are "hurtful."
"I'm not under 100 pounds. I didn't collapse. I didn't go to the hospital," Spelling says, as reported by Daily Mail. The 40-year-old star additionally tells the magazine that she wants to be a role model for her children. "I'm raising two girls and I want them to have positive body images," she adds.
A source recently told InTouch Weekly that Spelling started having eating problems after news of her husband Dean McDermott cheating on her with a Canadian woman named Emily Goodhand broke out. "When she's stressed she doesn't eat," the source claimed, adding that Spelling had "control issues with food."
Another eyewitness additionally claimed that Spelling was barely eating when she joined friends for a lunch at her home in Encino last month. According to the source, Spelling ordered a nine-piece sushi plate "but she barely touched it. She drank water and hot tea and just moved her food around to make it look like she was eating."
More Tori Spelling News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery