Demi Lovato Responds to Bullies Calling Her 'Fatty'
Demi Lovato responded to bullying with class. The "Skyscraper" crooner gave the people who called her "Fatty" lots of hearts and smiley emojis on her Twitter page.
"Dear haters, you don't have to like me cause I love you. Everyone's equal, everyone has a soul and everyone deserves to be loved," the 21-year-old beauty tweeted on Tuesday night, April 15. She added a few moments later, "Dear Lovatics, for every hater tweet - don't respond with hate but love and positivity.. Try love instead of combat." She also retweeted a follower's post which said, "You are beautiful".
Lovato was apparently in good mood the next day, tweeting "I woke up feeling like I had (roses)? up my nose." She was scheduled to make an appearance as a guest judge on "American Idol" later that night.
Lovato may be okay with people calling her fat but she went berserk when Daily Beast published a diminishing article about her boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama. "Wilmer Valderrama's so culturally irrelevant, the commodification of his young girlfriend's body has nudged him and his playboy ways back into the current celebrity conversation," the Daily Beast blogger wrote about the leak of the couple's sexy photos.
Lovato responded, "Such a classy 'news site' you are. Writing horrible things about people you know NOTHING about. Get a LIFE you ignorant f**ks."
More Demi Lovato News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!