Miley Cyrus Cancels Another Show as She Remains Hospitalized
Miley Cyrus has canceled another "Bangerz" show as she's been ordered to stay in a Kansas City hospital. The 21-year-old singer, who previously canceled her show in the city, announced on Twitter on Wednesday morning, April 16 that she'd have to skip the show in St. Louis scheduled for later that day.
"I can't get a hold of my team because it is so early so I want to be the one to tell my fans especially the ones trekking to get there," Cyrus tweeted. "The hospital is sayin i wont b released today therefore Im not going 2 make it 2 St Louis. Im so sorry but somethings are outta my control."
Cyrus has been hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. According to TMZ, Miley was prescribed the antibiotic cephalexin, which is usually given in the form of brand name Keflex, to treat a sinus infection.
The site said that this was the first time Miley has been given a prescription for the drug so she was unaware of her allergies to it.
While the shows in Kansas City and St. Louis have both been canceled, Cyrus' rep has said that Friday's show in Nashville would still "go on as planned."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS