Miley Cyrus Cancels Another Show as She Remains Hospitalized
Miley Cyrus has canceled another "Bangerz" show as she's been ordered to stay in a Kansas City hospital. The 21-year-old singer, who previously canceled her show in the city, announced on Twitter on Wednesday morning, April 16 that she'd have to skip the show in St. Louis scheduled for later that day.
"I can't get a hold of my team because it is so early so I want to be the one to tell my fans especially the ones trekking to get there," Cyrus tweeted. "The hospital is sayin i wont b released today therefore Im not going 2 make it 2 St Louis. Im so sorry but somethings are outta my control."
Cyrus has been hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. According to TMZ, Miley was prescribed the antibiotic cephalexin, which is usually given in the form of brand name Keflex, to treat a sinus infection.
The site said that this was the first time Miley has been given a prescription for the drug so she was unaware of her allergies to it.
While the shows in Kansas City and St. Louis have both been canceled, Cyrus' rep has said that Friday's show in Nashville would still "go on as planned."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen