Miley Cyrus Cancels Another Show as She Remains Hospitalized
Miley Cyrus has canceled another "Bangerz" show as she's been ordered to stay in a Kansas City hospital. The 21-year-old singer, who previously canceled her show in the city, announced on Twitter on Wednesday morning, April 16 that she'd have to skip the show in St. Louis scheduled for later that day.
"I can't get a hold of my team because it is so early so I want to be the one to tell my fans especially the ones trekking to get there," Cyrus tweeted. "The hospital is sayin i wont b released today therefore Im not going 2 make it 2 St Louis. Im so sorry but somethings are outta my control."
Cyrus has been hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. According to TMZ, Miley was prescribed the antibiotic cephalexin, which is usually given in the form of brand name Keflex, to treat a sinus infection.
The site said that this was the first time Miley has been given a prescription for the drug so she was unaware of her allergies to it.
While the shows in Kansas City and St. Louis have both been canceled, Cyrus' rep has said that Friday's show in Nashville would still "go on as planned."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!