Jenny McCarthy Reveals Donnie Wahlberg's Romantic Proposal
Donnie Wahlberg popped the question and Jenny McCarthy said yes. The engagement was announced by McCarthy on her talk show "The View" on Wednesday, April 16.
"I just got engaged!" McCarthy told her co-hosts. The 41-year-old actress then put up her hand to reveal the engagement ring, a big "yellow sapphire" surrounded by diamonds. She also shared a picture of the bling while she was getting a Sally Hansen manicure.
She went on detailing the proposal, which got the help from her 11-year-old son Evan. "This weekend I was sitting with Donnie and he went into the other room and out came Evan with a card that said 'Will.' And he ran away and came back with a card that said 'You,' and I knew what was happening and I just started crying. And then he came out with a card that said 'Marry,' but it was spelled 'Mary,' and the last time Donnie came out with Evan and Evan's shirt said 'Me?' and he was holding the ring," she recalled.
Getting emotional, McCarthy continued, "He asked, 'Will you marry me?' I of course said yes. And in that moment, Evan yelled, 'I have another dad! I have another dad.' And it was just - it made all of us cry. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. He's so wonderful."
She had no idea when the wedding would be but was considering an August 2015 wedding. This will be the second marriage for both. McCarthy was previously married to actor and director John Asher, with whom she has Evan. Wahlberg has two sons, Xavier Alexander Wahlberg and Elijah Hendrix Walberg, with ex-wife Kim Fey.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly