Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler
Will Arnett has filed for divorce from Amy Poehler, PEOPLE reports. The star of "The Millers" filed the papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on April 8, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason of the separation. According to the documents, he requested joint legal and physical custody of their two sons, aged 3 and 5, as well as visitation rights.
Arnett and Poehler decided to call it quits in 2012 after nine years of marriage. This will be first divorce for the the "Parks and Recreation" star. Arnett, meanwhile, previously was married to Penelope Ann Miller.
Prior to the separation, the former lovers collaborated in some projects. They made appearances in "Blades of Glory", "Horton Hears a Who!" and "Monsters vs. Aliens" among others.
Following their split, Arnett was romantically linked to Billy Joel's ex-wife Katie Lee while Poehler was linked to Nick Kroll. Poehler and Kroll were seen at the AFI Life Achievement Award ceremony in June last year. "Amy looked really happy and upbeat throughout the night - they were cozy," a source said back then.
More Will Arnett News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones