Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler
Will Arnett has filed for divorce from Amy Poehler, PEOPLE reports. The star of "The Millers" filed the papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on April 8, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason of the separation. According to the documents, he requested joint legal and physical custody of their two sons, aged 3 and 5, as well as visitation rights.
Arnett and Poehler decided to call it quits in 2012 after nine years of marriage. This will be first divorce for the the "Parks and Recreation" star. Arnett, meanwhile, previously was married to Penelope Ann Miller.
Prior to the separation, the former lovers collaborated in some projects. They made appearances in "Blades of Glory", "Horton Hears a Who!" and "Monsters vs. Aliens" among others.
Following their split, Arnett was romantically linked to Billy Joel's ex-wife Katie Lee while Poehler was linked to Nick Kroll. Poehler and Kroll were seen at the AFI Life Achievement Award ceremony in June last year. "Amy looked really happy and upbeat throughout the night - they were cozy," a source said back then.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd