Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler
Will Arnett has filed for divorce from Amy Poehler, PEOPLE reports. The star of "The Millers" filed the papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on April 8, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason of the separation. According to the documents, he requested joint legal and physical custody of their two sons, aged 3 and 5, as well as visitation rights.
Arnett and Poehler decided to call it quits in 2012 after nine years of marriage. This will be first divorce for the the "Parks and Recreation" star. Arnett, meanwhile, previously was married to Penelope Ann Miller.
Prior to the separation, the former lovers collaborated in some projects. They made appearances in "Blades of Glory", "Horton Hears a Who!" and "Monsters vs. Aliens" among others.
Following their split, Arnett was romantically linked to Billy Joel's ex-wife Katie Lee while Poehler was linked to Nick Kroll. Poehler and Kroll were seen at the AFI Life Achievement Award ceremony in June last year. "Amy looked really happy and upbeat throughout the night - they were cozy," a source said back then.
More Will Arnett News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna