Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler
Will Arnett has filed for divorce from Amy Poehler, PEOPLE reports. The star of "The Millers" filed the papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on April 8, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason of the separation. According to the documents, he requested joint legal and physical custody of their two sons, aged 3 and 5, as well as visitation rights.
Arnett and Poehler decided to call it quits in 2012 after nine years of marriage. This will be first divorce for the the "Parks and Recreation" star. Arnett, meanwhile, previously was married to Penelope Ann Miller.
Prior to the separation, the former lovers collaborated in some projects. They made appearances in "Blades of Glory", "Horton Hears a Who!" and "Monsters vs. Aliens" among others.
Following their split, Arnett was romantically linked to Billy Joel's ex-wife Katie Lee while Poehler was linked to Nick Kroll. Poehler and Kroll were seen at the AFI Life Achievement Award ceremony in June last year. "Amy looked really happy and upbeat throughout the night - they were cozy," a source said back then.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill