Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler
Will Arnett has filed for divorce from Amy Poehler, PEOPLE reports. The star of "The Millers" filed the papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on April 8, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason of the separation. According to the documents, he requested joint legal and physical custody of their two sons, aged 3 and 5, as well as visitation rights.
Arnett and Poehler decided to call it quits in 2012 after nine years of marriage. This will be first divorce for the the "Parks and Recreation" star. Arnett, meanwhile, previously was married to Penelope Ann Miller.
Prior to the separation, the former lovers collaborated in some projects. They made appearances in "Blades of Glory", "Horton Hears a Who!" and "Monsters vs. Aliens" among others.
Following their split, Arnett was romantically linked to Billy Joel's ex-wife Katie Lee while Poehler was linked to Nick Kroll. Poehler and Kroll were seen at the AFI Life Achievement Award ceremony in June last year. "Amy looked really happy and upbeat throughout the night - they were cozy," a source said back then.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018