Lady GaGa's Unretouched Photos for Versace's Ads Leaked
Lady GaGa's unpolished photos for Versace ads have made it out. The Mother Monster bared it all in the new advertising campaign for the high fashion label and received photoshop treatment.
GaGa's pre-touched photos showed her pale complexion and dark circles around the eyes. She had bruises on her legs and moles on her arm that were removed using the technology. It looked like she had her make-up digitally done.
GaGa was promoting Versace's new line of handbags and clothes. In one shot she appeared topless while her white wig covered her breasts area. All of the pics captured her striking various poses on a purple couch.
She was announced as the new face of Versace back in November 2013. "I'm so happy to be working w/ @Versace for the new Campaign! What do you wanna wear this Spring? #Donatella #famiglia," the singer tweeted after the announcement. Her ads were published in magazines in January.
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie