Lady GaGa's Unretouched Photos for Versace's Ads Leaked
Lady GaGa's unpolished photos for Versace ads have made it out. The Mother Monster bared it all in the new advertising campaign for the high fashion label and received photoshop treatment.
GaGa's pre-touched photos showed her pale complexion and dark circles around the eyes. She had bruises on her legs and moles on her arm that were removed using the technology. It looked like she had her make-up digitally done.
GaGa was promoting Versace's new line of handbags and clothes. In one shot she appeared topless while her white wig covered her breasts area. All of the pics captured her striking various poses on a purple couch.
She was announced as the new face of Versace back in November 2013. "I'm so happy to be working w/ @Versace for the new Campaign! What do you wanna wear this Spring? #Donatella #famiglia," the singer tweeted after the announcement. Her ads were published in magazines in January.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance