Lady GaGa's Unretouched Photos for Versace's Ads Leaked
Lady GaGa's unpolished photos for Versace ads have made it out. The Mother Monster bared it all in the new advertising campaign for the high fashion label and received photoshop treatment.
GaGa's pre-touched photos showed her pale complexion and dark circles around the eyes. She had bruises on her legs and moles on her arm that were removed using the technology. It looked like she had her make-up digitally done.
GaGa was promoting Versace's new line of handbags and clothes. In one shot she appeared topless while her white wig covered her breasts area. All of the pics captured her striking various poses on a purple couch.
She was announced as the new face of Versace back in November 2013. "I'm so happy to be working w/ @Versace for the new Campaign! What do you wanna wear this Spring? #Donatella #famiglia," the singer tweeted after the announcement. Her ads were published in magazines in January.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'