Lady GaGa's Unretouched Photos for Versace's Ads Leaked
Lady GaGa's unpolished photos for Versace ads have made it out. The Mother Monster bared it all in the new advertising campaign for the high fashion label and received photoshop treatment.
GaGa's pre-touched photos showed her pale complexion and dark circles around the eyes. She had bruises on her legs and moles on her arm that were removed using the technology. It looked like she had her make-up digitally done.
GaGa was promoting Versace's new line of handbags and clothes. In one shot she appeared topless while her white wig covered her breasts area. All of the pics captured her striking various poses on a purple couch.
She was announced as the new face of Versace back in November 2013. "I'm so happy to be working w/ @Versace for the new Campaign! What do you wanna wear this Spring? #Donatella #famiglia," the singer tweeted after the announcement. Her ads were published in magazines in January.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed