Lady GaGa's Unretouched Photos for Versace's Ads Leaked
Lady GaGa's unpolished photos for Versace ads have made it out. The Mother Monster bared it all in the new advertising campaign for the high fashion label and received photoshop treatment.
GaGa's pre-touched photos showed her pale complexion and dark circles around the eyes. She had bruises on her legs and moles on her arm that were removed using the technology. It looked like she had her make-up digitally done.
GaGa was promoting Versace's new line of handbags and clothes. In one shot she appeared topless while her white wig covered her breasts area. All of the pics captured her striking various poses on a purple couch.
She was announced as the new face of Versace back in November 2013. "I'm so happy to be working w/ @Versace for the new Campaign! What do you wanna wear this Spring? #Donatella #famiglia," the singer tweeted after the announcement. Her ads were published in magazines in January.
More Lady GaGa News
- Skrillex Could Prove How He Created Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' Amid Lawsuit
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!