Cameron Diaz Doesn't Believe in Having Just One Partner
There's a reason why Cameron Diaz has not committed herself into one man. The blonde beauty believes there's no such thing as monogamous when it comes to relationship and that women need more than one guy to fulfill their needs.
"I don't know if anyone is really naturally monogamous," Diaz said in the May issue of InStyle magazine. "We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things."
Diaz also said in an interview with Daily Mirror, "For some reason, we get into relationships and we expect one man to understand 'all the parts of us and meet all of those needs. I think that's where everything fails." The 41-year-old actress thought having more than one partner is ideal. "Why not? Why would that be so bad?" she said.
The "The Other Woman" star has dated such men as Jared Leto, Justin Timberlake and Alex Rodriguez. She is currently single.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'