Cameron Diaz Doesn't Believe in Having Just One Partner
There's a reason why Cameron Diaz has not committed herself into one man. The blonde beauty believes there's no such thing as monogamous when it comes to relationship and that women need more than one guy to fulfill their needs.
"I don't know if anyone is really naturally monogamous," Diaz said in the May issue of InStyle magazine. "We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things."
Diaz also said in an interview with Daily Mirror, "For some reason, we get into relationships and we expect one man to understand 'all the parts of us and meet all of those needs. I think that's where everything fails." The 41-year-old actress thought having more than one partner is ideal. "Why not? Why would that be so bad?" she said.
The "The Other Woman" star has dated such men as Jared Leto, Justin Timberlake and Alex Rodriguez. She is currently single.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune