Cameron Diaz Doesn't Believe in Having Just One Partner
There's a reason why Cameron Diaz has not committed herself into one man. The blonde beauty believes there's no such thing as monogamous when it comes to relationship and that women need more than one guy to fulfill their needs.
"I don't know if anyone is really naturally monogamous," Diaz said in the May issue of InStyle magazine. "We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things."
Diaz also said in an interview with Daily Mirror, "For some reason, we get into relationships and we expect one man to understand 'all the parts of us and meet all of those needs. I think that's where everything fails." The 41-year-old actress thought having more than one partner is ideal. "Why not? Why would that be so bad?" she said.
The "The Other Woman" star has dated such men as Jared Leto, Justin Timberlake and Alex Rodriguez. She is currently single.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza