New 'Salem' Trailer: Witches Are Real
A few days shy of "Salem" premiere, WGN America has debuted another trailer for the new series. The promo video captures the fear that turns the beautiful and peaceful village into a bleak town full of sinister.
"There's something worse than a witch hunt," says Mary Sibley (Janet Montgomery, "Entourage"), a member of Salem's elite who also happens to be a powerful sorceress. Things get complicated as she, years ago, fell in love with John Alden (Shane West, "Nikita"). Serving as a soldier for years in wars, John returns home only to find his village whipped into a witch-hunting frenzy.
Set in the 17th century Massachusetts, "Salem" explores what really fueled the town's infamous witch trials and dares to uncover the dark, supernatural truth behind them. On the show, witches are real, but they are not who or what they seem. It centers on an epic romance wrapped around this explosive revelation and delivers a bold new vision of Salem - and an even bolder new vision of witches.
Supported by Seth Gabel, Ashley Madekwe, Xander Berkeley, Tamzin Merchant and Elise Eberle in the cast ensemble, the supernatural series will debut Sunday, April 20 at 10 P.M. ET on WGN America.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective