Video: Leonardo DiCaprio Loses to Friend in a Playful Fight
A new video featuring Leonardo DiCaprio which apparently was taken at the Coachella has landed online. In the video obtained by TMZ, the star of "The Wolf of Wall Street" can be seen losing to a friend when they were having a playful fight on the grassy ground. In the 1-minute clip, some other friends can be seen sitting around the two and clapped when the winner emerged.
According to the site, the video was taken at Puff Daddy a.k.a. P. Diddy's Revolt party on Sunday, April 13. Wearing a white shirt, the actor looked like he had difficulties handling his opponent. The friend who wrestled Leo that day reportedly had a background in MMA.
The "Titanic" star recently made headlines after a man who looked like him was filmed executing hilarious dance moves among the crowd at the music festival on Sunday. At the beginning of the clip, the man can be seen shaking his body to the music. The 13-second video then shows him making kicking moves.
In other news, photos of Leo and his girlfriend Toni Garrn during their trip to Bora Bora last week recently emerged. The actor can be seen being shirtless when enjoying the sun and the clear water. The supermodel sported tiny bikini during the outing, but she ditched the top at one point to sunbathe.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks