Video: Leonardo DiCaprio Loses to Friend in a Playful Fight
A new video featuring Leonardo DiCaprio which apparently was taken at the Coachella has landed online. In the video obtained by TMZ, the star of "The Wolf of Wall Street" can be seen losing to a friend when they were having a playful fight on the grassy ground. In the 1-minute clip, some other friends can be seen sitting around the two and clapped when the winner emerged.
According to the site, the video was taken at Puff Daddy a.k.a. P. Diddy's Revolt party on Sunday, April 13. Wearing a white shirt, the actor looked like he had difficulties handling his opponent. The friend who wrestled Leo that day reportedly had a background in MMA.
The "Titanic" star recently made headlines after a man who looked like him was filmed executing hilarious dance moves among the crowd at the music festival on Sunday. At the beginning of the clip, the man can be seen shaking his body to the music. The 13-second video then shows him making kicking moves.
In other news, photos of Leo and his girlfriend Toni Garrn during their trip to Bora Bora last week recently emerged. The actor can be seen being shirtless when enjoying the sun and the clear water. The supermodel sported tiny bikini during the outing, but she ditched the top at one point to sunbathe.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed