Video: Leonardo DiCaprio Loses to Friend in a Playful Fight
A new video featuring Leonardo DiCaprio which apparently was taken at the Coachella has landed online. In the video obtained by TMZ, the star of "The Wolf of Wall Street" can be seen losing to a friend when they were having a playful fight on the grassy ground. In the 1-minute clip, some other friends can be seen sitting around the two and clapped when the winner emerged.
According to the site, the video was taken at Puff Daddy a.k.a. P. Diddy's Revolt party on Sunday, April 13. Wearing a white shirt, the actor looked like he had difficulties handling his opponent. The friend who wrestled Leo that day reportedly had a background in MMA.
The "Titanic" star recently made headlines after a man who looked like him was filmed executing hilarious dance moves among the crowd at the music festival on Sunday. At the beginning of the clip, the man can be seen shaking his body to the music. The 13-second video then shows him making kicking moves.
In other news, photos of Leo and his girlfriend Toni Garrn during their trip to Bora Bora last week recently emerged. The actor can be seen being shirtless when enjoying the sun and the clear water. The supermodel sported tiny bikini during the outing, but she ditched the top at one point to sunbathe.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic