'Good Wife' Star Titus Welliver Marries Jose Stemkens
Titus Welliver of "The Good Wife" is now married. A representative for the actor has confirmed that Welliver and his girlfriend Jose Stemkens, who is a fashion consultant and former model, tied the knot on April 11 at Saddle Peak Lodge in Calabasas, Calif.
"[It was a] lovely, loving, beautiful, amazing, magical evening," the representative said. Stemkens wore a dress by Herve Leger at the nuptials. The bride and groom were joined by the actor's children from his two previous relationships as well as Stemkens' mother, brother and sister from Holland.
In addition to the statement from the representative, Welliver shared the good news himself via his Twitter account. "A most glorious and magical day! We are blessed!" he wrote. He then shared a black-and-white photo of him and his wife hugging, writing, "My beautiful wife!!" He also uploaded another photo of them cutting the wedding cake.
In addition to "The Good Wife", the 52-year-old star took part on "Lost" as The Man in Black and "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." as Agent Blake. He next will be seen in "Transformers: Age of Extinction".
Cutting the cake!! pic.twitter.com/YCJ0DJ0zRD— TitusWelliver (@welliver_titus) April 11, 2014
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings