'Good Wife' Star Titus Welliver Marries Jose Stemkens
Titus Welliver of "The Good Wife" is now married. A representative for the actor has confirmed that Welliver and his girlfriend Jose Stemkens, who is a fashion consultant and former model, tied the knot on April 11 at Saddle Peak Lodge in Calabasas, Calif.
"[It was a] lovely, loving, beautiful, amazing, magical evening," the representative said. Stemkens wore a dress by Herve Leger at the nuptials. The bride and groom were joined by the actor's children from his two previous relationships as well as Stemkens' mother, brother and sister from Holland.
In addition to the statement from the representative, Welliver shared the good news himself via his Twitter account. "A most glorious and magical day! We are blessed!" he wrote. He then shared a black-and-white photo of him and his wife hugging, writing, "My beautiful wife!!" He also uploaded another photo of them cutting the wedding cake.
In addition to "The Good Wife", the 52-year-old star took part on "Lost" as The Man in Black and "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." as Agent Blake. He next will be seen in "Transformers: Age of Extinction".
Cutting the cake!! pic.twitter.com/YCJ0DJ0zRD— TitusWelliver (@welliver_titus) April 11, 2014
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star