'Good Wife' Star Titus Welliver Marries Jose Stemkens
Titus Welliver of "The Good Wife" is now married. A representative for the actor has confirmed that Welliver and his girlfriend Jose Stemkens, who is a fashion consultant and former model, tied the knot on April 11 at Saddle Peak Lodge in Calabasas, Calif.
"[It was a] lovely, loving, beautiful, amazing, magical evening," the representative said. Stemkens wore a dress by Herve Leger at the nuptials. The bride and groom were joined by the actor's children from his two previous relationships as well as Stemkens' mother, brother and sister from Holland.
In addition to the statement from the representative, Welliver shared the good news himself via his Twitter account. "A most glorious and magical day! We are blessed!" he wrote. He then shared a black-and-white photo of him and his wife hugging, writing, "My beautiful wife!!" He also uploaded another photo of them cutting the wedding cake.
In addition to "The Good Wife", the 52-year-old star took part on "Lost" as The Man in Black and "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." as Agent Blake. He next will be seen in "Transformers: Age of Extinction".
Cutting the cake!! pic.twitter.com/YCJ0DJ0zRD— TitusWelliver (@welliver_titus) April 11, 2014
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri