'Good Wife' Star Titus Welliver Marries Jose Stemkens
Titus Welliver of "The Good Wife" is now married. A representative for the actor has confirmed that Welliver and his girlfriend Jose Stemkens, who is a fashion consultant and former model, tied the knot on April 11 at Saddle Peak Lodge in Calabasas, Calif.
"[It was a] lovely, loving, beautiful, amazing, magical evening," the representative said. Stemkens wore a dress by Herve Leger at the nuptials. The bride and groom were joined by the actor's children from his two previous relationships as well as Stemkens' mother, brother and sister from Holland.
In addition to the statement from the representative, Welliver shared the good news himself via his Twitter account. "A most glorious and magical day! We are blessed!" he wrote. He then shared a black-and-white photo of him and his wife hugging, writing, "My beautiful wife!!" He also uploaded another photo of them cutting the wedding cake.
In addition to "The Good Wife", the 52-year-old star took part on "Lost" as The Man in Black and "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." as Agent Blake. He next will be seen in "Transformers: Age of Extinction".
Cutting the cake!! pic.twitter.com/YCJ0DJ0zRD— TitusWelliver (@welliver_titus) April 11, 2014
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?