'Good Wife' Star Titus Welliver Marries Jose Stemkens
Titus Welliver of "The Good Wife" is now married. A representative for the actor has confirmed that Welliver and his girlfriend Jose Stemkens, who is a fashion consultant and former model, tied the knot on April 11 at Saddle Peak Lodge in Calabasas, Calif.
"[It was a] lovely, loving, beautiful, amazing, magical evening," the representative said. Stemkens wore a dress by Herve Leger at the nuptials. The bride and groom were joined by the actor's children from his two previous relationships as well as Stemkens' mother, brother and sister from Holland.
In addition to the statement from the representative, Welliver shared the good news himself via his Twitter account. "A most glorious and magical day! We are blessed!" he wrote. He then shared a black-and-white photo of him and his wife hugging, writing, "My beautiful wife!!" He also uploaded another photo of them cutting the wedding cake.
In addition to "The Good Wife", the 52-year-old star took part on "Lost" as The Man in Black and "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." as Agent Blake. He next will be seen in "Transformers: Age of Extinction".
Cutting the cake!! pic.twitter.com/YCJ0DJ0zRD— TitusWelliver (@welliver_titus) April 11, 2014
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'