Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly Reunite for Adam McKay's 'Border Guards'
Sony is bringing together the forces behind 2006's "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" and 2008's "Step Brothers" for a new comedy "Border Guards". Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly will play the key roles, while Adam McKay is expected to serve behind the lens.
The movie is scripted by "Peep Show" creator Jesse Armstrong. It follows two hapless but earnest friends who protect the borders between the U.S. and Mexico from illegal immigrants. In the process, they get stranded in Mexico without identification and have to sneak back across the border.
Reilly recently had a cameo role in Ferrell's "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" which was also directed by McKay. He will next play Rhomann Dey, the leader of the Nova Corps of Xandar, in "Guardians of the Galaxy". Ferrell, meanwhile, will star in comedy "Welcome to Me".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'