Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly Reunite for Adam McKay's 'Border Guards'
Sony is bringing together the forces behind 2006's "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" and 2008's "Step Brothers" for a new comedy "Border Guards". Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly will play the key roles, while Adam McKay is expected to serve behind the lens.
The movie is scripted by "Peep Show" creator Jesse Armstrong. It follows two hapless but earnest friends who protect the borders between the U.S. and Mexico from illegal immigrants. In the process, they get stranded in Mexico without identification and have to sneak back across the border.
Reilly recently had a cameo role in Ferrell's "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" which was also directed by McKay. He will next play Rhomann Dey, the leader of the Nova Corps of Xandar, in "Guardians of the Galaxy". Ferrell, meanwhile, will star in comedy "Welcome to Me".
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular