'Glee' 5.17 Preview: Will and Sue Return for Rachel's Opening Night
Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch are back in next week's episode of "Glee". The two will reprise their roles as Will Schuester and Sue Sylvester respectively, who head to New York for Rachel's opening night.
Mercedes and Tina also come to provide Rachel with moral support, but Sue may come for a different reason as she hopes to see her fail during her Broadway debut. "I have come to watch Rachel Berry choke on her opening night," Sue says.
As the opening night of "Funny Girl" is approaching, Rachel experiences a bout of last-minute self-doubt. "Guys, it's bad," Kurt tells Sam, Blaine, Mercedes and Tina, while Rachel is seen waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, and angrily cutting Sam's guitar strings.
Aptly titled "Opening Night", the new episode will air Tuesday, April 22 at 8/7c on FOX.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns