'Glee' 5.17 Preview: Will and Sue Return for Rachel's Opening Night
Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch are back in next week's episode of "Glee". The two will reprise their roles as Will Schuester and Sue Sylvester respectively, who head to New York for Rachel's opening night.
Mercedes and Tina also come to provide Rachel with moral support, but Sue may come for a different reason as she hopes to see her fail during her Broadway debut. "I have come to watch Rachel Berry choke on her opening night," Sue says.
As the opening night of "Funny Girl" is approaching, Rachel experiences a bout of last-minute self-doubt. "Guys, it's bad," Kurt tells Sam, Blaine, Mercedes and Tina, while Rachel is seen waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, and angrily cutting Sam's guitar strings.
Aptly titled "Opening Night", the new episode will air Tuesday, April 22 at 8/7c on FOX.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed