'Glee' 5.17 Preview: Will and Sue Return for Rachel's Opening Night
Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch are back in next week's episode of "Glee". The two will reprise their roles as Will Schuester and Sue Sylvester respectively, who head to New York for Rachel's opening night.
Mercedes and Tina also come to provide Rachel with moral support, but Sue may come for a different reason as she hopes to see her fail during her Broadway debut. "I have come to watch Rachel Berry choke on her opening night," Sue says.
As the opening night of "Funny Girl" is approaching, Rachel experiences a bout of last-minute self-doubt. "Guys, it's bad," Kurt tells Sam, Blaine, Mercedes and Tina, while Rachel is seen waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, and angrily cutting Sam's guitar strings.
Aptly titled "Opening Night", the new episode will air Tuesday, April 22 at 8/7c on FOX.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off