'Glee' 5.17 Preview: Will and Sue Return for Rachel's Opening Night
Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch are back in next week's episode of "Glee". The two will reprise their roles as Will Schuester and Sue Sylvester respectively, who head to New York for Rachel's opening night.
Mercedes and Tina also come to provide Rachel with moral support, but Sue may come for a different reason as she hopes to see her fail during her Broadway debut. "I have come to watch Rachel Berry choke on her opening night," Sue says.
As the opening night of "Funny Girl" is approaching, Rachel experiences a bout of last-minute self-doubt. "Guys, it's bad," Kurt tells Sam, Blaine, Mercedes and Tina, while Rachel is seen waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, and angrily cutting Sam's guitar strings.
Aptly titled "Opening Night", the new episode will air Tuesday, April 22 at 8/7c on FOX.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes