'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Final Trailer: Wolverine Journeys to the Past
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" gets one last trailer before hitting theaters in the U.S. on May 23. Opened with footage that shows the ruins of Xavier school, it sees Hugh Jackman's Wolverine arriving in the past and coming to visit James McAvoy's Prof. X.
Wolverine tells a disheveled Xavier about his mission and where he comes from, but the latter finds it hard to believe. He urges to bring together the mutants, which leads to a dangerous plan to free Magneto (Michael Fassbender) from a heavily-guarded facility.
Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart play the older Magneto and Prof. X. Jennifer Lawrence reprises her role as Mystique, Nicholas Hoult stars as Beast, and Halle Berry returns as Storm. Meanwhile, Peter Dinklage portrays the scientist who created mutant-killing machine, Sentinels.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival