'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Final Trailer: Wolverine Journeys to the Past
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" gets one last trailer before hitting theaters in the U.S. on May 23. Opened with footage that shows the ruins of Xavier school, it sees Hugh Jackman's Wolverine arriving in the past and coming to visit James McAvoy's Prof. X.
Wolverine tells a disheveled Xavier about his mission and where he comes from, but the latter finds it hard to believe. He urges to bring together the mutants, which leads to a dangerous plan to free Magneto (Michael Fassbender) from a heavily-guarded facility.
Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart play the older Magneto and Prof. X. Jennifer Lawrence reprises her role as Mystique, Nicholas Hoult stars as Beast, and Halle Berry returns as Storm. Meanwhile, Peter Dinklage portrays the scientist who created mutant-killing machine, Sentinels.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed