Tracy Morgan Says He's 'Concerned' About Alec Baldwin
Tracy Morgan said he was worried about his former "30 Rock" co-star Alec Baldwin in an interview published on April 15. Morgan mentioned Baldwin in the New York Times interview to promote Comedy Central stand-up special "Tracy Morgan: Bona Fide".
During the session, the actor said that recent stories about Baldwin's arguments with paparazzi had caught his attention. "He was concerned about the structure of my life, and now I'm concerned about the structure of his life," he told the news outlet. "He's getting fired from TV shows. He had about six fights since we left '30 Rock', you know. I'm worried about him. I mellowed out, my daughter mellowed me out, and I don't get mad at anyone."
The Tracy Jordan depicter on "30 Rock" additionally offered some advice to Baldwin. "Chill out, raise your family and enjoy your wife and your daughter. The paparazzi do what they do, man. They have a job, too," he shared.
The comedian also talked about his own family in the interview. When asked if he and his fiancee were "close to make it official," Morgan admitted that "she's making plans."
Baldwin took to Twitter after learning of Morgan's advice. "Look who wants to be my life coach?" he tweeted, adding a link to an article about the interview.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?