Tracy Morgan Says He's 'Concerned' About Alec Baldwin
Tracy Morgan said he was worried about his former "30 Rock" co-star Alec Baldwin in an interview published on April 15. Morgan mentioned Baldwin in the New York Times interview to promote Comedy Central stand-up special "Tracy Morgan: Bona Fide".
During the session, the actor said that recent stories about Baldwin's arguments with paparazzi had caught his attention. "He was concerned about the structure of my life, and now I'm concerned about the structure of his life," he told the news outlet. "He's getting fired from TV shows. He had about six fights since we left '30 Rock', you know. I'm worried about him. I mellowed out, my daughter mellowed me out, and I don't get mad at anyone."
The Tracy Jordan depicter on "30 Rock" additionally offered some advice to Baldwin. "Chill out, raise your family and enjoy your wife and your daughter. The paparazzi do what they do, man. They have a job, too," he shared.
The comedian also talked about his own family in the interview. When asked if he and his fiancee were "close to make it official," Morgan admitted that "she's making plans."
Baldwin took to Twitter after learning of Morgan's advice. "Look who wants to be my life coach?" he tweeted, adding a link to an article about the interview.
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'