Tracy Morgan Says He's 'Concerned' About Alec Baldwin
Tracy Morgan said he was worried about his former "30 Rock" co-star Alec Baldwin in an interview published on April 15. Morgan mentioned Baldwin in the New York Times interview to promote Comedy Central stand-up special "Tracy Morgan: Bona Fide".
During the session, the actor said that recent stories about Baldwin's arguments with paparazzi had caught his attention. "He was concerned about the structure of my life, and now I'm concerned about the structure of his life," he told the news outlet. "He's getting fired from TV shows. He had about six fights since we left '30 Rock', you know. I'm worried about him. I mellowed out, my daughter mellowed me out, and I don't get mad at anyone."
The Tracy Jordan depicter on "30 Rock" additionally offered some advice to Baldwin. "Chill out, raise your family and enjoy your wife and your daughter. The paparazzi do what they do, man. They have a job, too," he shared.
The comedian also talked about his own family in the interview. When asked if he and his fiancee were "close to make it official," Morgan admitted that "she's making plans."
Baldwin took to Twitter after learning of Morgan's advice. "Look who wants to be my life coach?" he tweeted, adding a link to an article about the interview.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why