Tracy Morgan Says He's 'Concerned' About Alec Baldwin
Tracy Morgan said he was worried about his former "30 Rock" co-star Alec Baldwin in an interview published on April 15. Morgan mentioned Baldwin in the New York Times interview to promote Comedy Central stand-up special "Tracy Morgan: Bona Fide".
During the session, the actor said that recent stories about Baldwin's arguments with paparazzi had caught his attention. "He was concerned about the structure of my life, and now I'm concerned about the structure of his life," he told the news outlet. "He's getting fired from TV shows. He had about six fights since we left '30 Rock', you know. I'm worried about him. I mellowed out, my daughter mellowed me out, and I don't get mad at anyone."
The Tracy Jordan depicter on "30 Rock" additionally offered some advice to Baldwin. "Chill out, raise your family and enjoy your wife and your daughter. The paparazzi do what they do, man. They have a job, too," he shared.
The comedian also talked about his own family in the interview. When asked if he and his fiancee were "close to make it official," Morgan admitted that "she's making plans."
Baldwin took to Twitter after learning of Morgan's advice. "Look who wants to be my life coach?" he tweeted, adding a link to an article about the interview.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered