Tyga, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj Star in Bizarre 'Senile' Video
Tyga, Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj have premiered the official visuals of their collaboration, "Senile". Directed by Colin Tilley, the colorful and bizarre video features the three rappers in their own wacky world.
At first, Tyga is seen doing some choreography with MTV's "America's Best Dance Crew" winner the Jabbawockeez before inviting some hippies to smoke the hookah together. Meanwhile, Minaj hits a playground with some shirtless and tattooed men.
The femcee rocks a Moschino underwear and completes her gangster look with a Barbie tattoo across her stomach. In another place, Wayne sits down with a random family for a dinner and takes a family photo with them.
"It's just basically like some old 'Addams Family'-type, trailer-park trash and Wayne is just like in these different houses going crazy," Tyga recently said of the video in an interview with MTV News.
"Senile" appears in Young Money's "Rise of an Empire", which was released last month. The track was originally planned to be included in Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty" LP before it ended up being featured in the compilation set.
"Originally it was just a joint from my album that I was gonna drop and I just heard Nicki on it, so I went to the studio where she was recording, I played it for her, and she was like, 'You should put Wayne on it, too,' " he explained.
Tyga's "Senile" (feat. Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj) music video
More Tyga News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans