Tyga, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj Star in Bizarre 'Senile' Video
Tyga, Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj have premiered the official visuals of their collaboration, "Senile". Directed by Colin Tilley, the colorful and bizarre video features the three rappers in their own wacky world.
At first, Tyga is seen doing some choreography with MTV's "America's Best Dance Crew" winner the Jabbawockeez before inviting some hippies to smoke the hookah together. Meanwhile, Minaj hits a playground with some shirtless and tattooed men.
The femcee rocks a Moschino underwear and completes her gangster look with a Barbie tattoo across her stomach. In another place, Wayne sits down with a random family for a dinner and takes a family photo with them.
"It's just basically like some old 'Addams Family'-type, trailer-park trash and Wayne is just like in these different houses going crazy," Tyga recently said of the video in an interview with MTV News.
"Senile" appears in Young Money's "Rise of an Empire", which was released last month. The track was originally planned to be included in Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty" LP before it ended up being featured in the compilation set.
"Originally it was just a joint from my album that I was gonna drop and I just heard Nicki on it, so I went to the studio where she was recording, I played it for her, and she was like, 'You should put Wayne on it, too,' " he explained.
More Tyga News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences