Tyga, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj Star in Bizarre 'Senile' Video
Tyga, Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj have premiered the official visuals of their collaboration, "Senile". Directed by Colin Tilley, the colorful and bizarre video features the three rappers in their own wacky world.
At first, Tyga is seen doing some choreography with MTV's "America's Best Dance Crew" winner the Jabbawockeez before inviting some hippies to smoke the hookah together. Meanwhile, Minaj hits a playground with some shirtless and tattooed men.
The femcee rocks a Moschino underwear and completes her gangster look with a Barbie tattoo across her stomach. In another place, Wayne sits down with a random family for a dinner and takes a family photo with them.
"It's just basically like some old 'Addams Family'-type, trailer-park trash and Wayne is just like in these different houses going crazy," Tyga recently said of the video in an interview with MTV News.
"Senile" appears in Young Money's "Rise of an Empire", which was released last month. The track was originally planned to be included in Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty" LP before it ended up being featured in the compilation set.
"Originally it was just a joint from my album that I was gonna drop and I just heard Nicki on it, so I went to the studio where she was recording, I played it for her, and she was like, 'You should put Wayne on it, too,' " he explained.
More Tyga News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?