Report: Beyonce and Jay-Z to Co-Headline Summer Tour
Beyonce Knowles and husband Jay-Z are reportedly teaming up for a co-headlining tour scheduled for this summer. Sources told Page Six that the tour would start in late June and would hit 20 stadiums across the U.S.
Additionally, the site said that the two superstars who collaborated for Bey's "Drunk in Love" might perform together in New York to celebrate July 4. There's still no official word from the artists or their managements.
Beyonce and Jay-Z wrapped up their respective headlining tour earlier this year. Beyonce's "Mrs. Carter" tour concluded in March while Jay-Z's tour to support his latest album "Magna Carta... Holy Grail" was brought to an end in January.
The joint tour news came just days after the pair excited fans by making unexpected appearances on the stage of Coachella over the weekend. Beyonce joined Solange Knowles for a choreographed dance as her sister sang "Losing You". Meanwhile, Jay-Z appeared during Nas' set and helped him perform "Dead Presidents II".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch