Report: Beyonce and Jay-Z to Co-Headline Summer Tour
Beyonce Knowles and husband Jay-Z are reportedly teaming up for a co-headlining tour scheduled for this summer. Sources told Page Six that the tour would start in late June and would hit 20 stadiums across the U.S.
Additionally, the site said that the two superstars who collaborated for Bey's "Drunk in Love" might perform together in New York to celebrate July 4. There's still no official word from the artists or their managements.
Beyonce and Jay-Z wrapped up their respective headlining tour earlier this year. Beyonce's "Mrs. Carter" tour concluded in March while Jay-Z's tour to support his latest album "Magna Carta... Holy Grail" was brought to an end in January.
The joint tour news came just days after the pair excited fans by making unexpected appearances on the stage of Coachella over the weekend. Beyonce joined Solange Knowles for a choreographed dance as her sister sang "Losing You". Meanwhile, Jay-Z appeared during Nas' set and helped him perform "Dead Presidents II".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'