Report: Beyonce and Jay-Z to Co-Headline Summer Tour
Beyonce Knowles and husband Jay-Z are reportedly teaming up for a co-headlining tour scheduled for this summer. Sources told Page Six that the tour would start in late June and would hit 20 stadiums across the U.S.
Additionally, the site said that the two superstars who collaborated for Bey's "Drunk in Love" might perform together in New York to celebrate July 4. There's still no official word from the artists or their managements.
Beyonce and Jay-Z wrapped up their respective headlining tour earlier this year. Beyonce's "Mrs. Carter" tour concluded in March while Jay-Z's tour to support his latest album "Magna Carta... Holy Grail" was brought to an end in January.
The joint tour news came just days after the pair excited fans by making unexpected appearances on the stage of Coachella over the weekend. Beyonce joined Solange Knowles for a choreographed dance as her sister sang "Losing You". Meanwhile, Jay-Z appeared during Nas' set and helped him perform "Dead Presidents II".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes