Report: Beyonce and Jay-Z to Co-Headline Summer Tour
Beyonce Knowles and husband Jay-Z are reportedly teaming up for a co-headlining tour scheduled for this summer. Sources told Page Six that the tour would start in late June and would hit 20 stadiums across the U.S.
Additionally, the site said that the two superstars who collaborated for Bey's "Drunk in Love" might perform together in New York to celebrate July 4. There's still no official word from the artists or their managements.
Beyonce and Jay-Z wrapped up their respective headlining tour earlier this year. Beyonce's "Mrs. Carter" tour concluded in March while Jay-Z's tour to support his latest album "Magna Carta... Holy Grail" was brought to an end in January.
The joint tour news came just days after the pair excited fans by making unexpected appearances on the stage of Coachella over the weekend. Beyonce joined Solange Knowles for a choreographed dance as her sister sang "Losing You". Meanwhile, Jay-Z appeared during Nas' set and helped him perform "Dead Presidents II".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed