Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted Together at Coachella
Photos of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez getting cozy at the 2014 Coachella Music Festival on Sunday, April 13 have made their way out online. In two photos obtained by TMZ, the Canadian singer can be seen wearing a funny-looking hat and sunglasses. Gomez, meanwhile, sports a cute headband.
According to an eyewitness, Bieber and Gomez spent their time hanging out together all day. They were spotted enjoying each other's company during Jhene Aiko's set that day. Gomez reportedly sat on Bieber's lap at one point.
Earlier that day, Bieber was seen wearing the same hat when he hit the stage with Chance the Rapper. The two stars performed their collaboration "Confident" which is featured in the pop star's album "Journal". "Thanks Coachella for showing so much love. Good times," the Canadian singer tweeted after the performance.
On Friday, Gomez was seen at the music fest with Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and their entourage. The singer and Kylie later went to Lexus and Details magazine's Midnight Party. An eyewitness told Us Weekly that they "sat in the VIP area very briefly, before it was very full, and quickly moved."
More Justin Bieber News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'