Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted Together at Coachella
Photos of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez getting cozy at the 2014 Coachella Music Festival on Sunday, April 13 have made their way out online. In two photos obtained by TMZ, the Canadian singer can be seen wearing a funny-looking hat and sunglasses. Gomez, meanwhile, sports a cute headband.
According to an eyewitness, Bieber and Gomez spent their time hanging out together all day. They were spotted enjoying each other's company during Jhene Aiko's set that day. Gomez reportedly sat on Bieber's lap at one point.
Earlier that day, Bieber was seen wearing the same hat when he hit the stage with Chance the Rapper. The two stars performed their collaboration "Confident" which is featured in the pop star's album "Journal". "Thanks Coachella for showing so much love. Good times," the Canadian singer tweeted after the performance.
On Friday, Gomez was seen at the music fest with Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and their entourage. The singer and Kylie later went to Lexus and Details magazine's Midnight Party. An eyewitness told Us Weekly that they "sat in the VIP area very briefly, before it was very full, and quickly moved."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'