Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted Together at Coachella
Photos of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez getting cozy at the 2014 Coachella Music Festival on Sunday, April 13 have made their way out online. In two photos obtained by TMZ, the Canadian singer can be seen wearing a funny-looking hat and sunglasses. Gomez, meanwhile, sports a cute headband.
According to an eyewitness, Bieber and Gomez spent their time hanging out together all day. They were spotted enjoying each other's company during Jhene Aiko's set that day. Gomez reportedly sat on Bieber's lap at one point.
Earlier that day, Bieber was seen wearing the same hat when he hit the stage with Chance the Rapper. The two stars performed their collaboration "Confident" which is featured in the pop star's album "Journal". "Thanks Coachella for showing so much love. Good times," the Canadian singer tweeted after the performance.
On Friday, Gomez was seen at the music fest with Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and their entourage. The singer and Kylie later went to Lexus and Details magazine's Midnight Party. An eyewitness told Us Weekly that they "sat in the VIP area very briefly, before it was very full, and quickly moved."
More Justin Bieber News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album