Ariana Grande Announces New Single 'Problem'
Ariana Grande has announced the title of her new single. The 20-year-old singer took to Twitter on Tuesday, April 15 to tell her fans that the track would be called "Problem". "The first single is called #problem...... that's all I can say for now," she said.
"For those of you asking the single is just 'problem' the hashtag isn't actually a part of the title haha," she added in another post. Grande, who was recently announced as a performer at annual gay dance music festival White Party in Palm Springs, California, has confirmed that she will play the song during the event that's taking place on April 26.
"Problem" will serve as the lead single from Grande's upcoming sophomore album, which is currently still in the works. The highly-anticipated LP will come as the follow-up to the Nickelodeon star's debut set "Yours Truly", which landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after it was released last year.
Grande's newly-announced single will likely precede the arrival of her collaboration with Chris Brown, "Don't Be Gone Too Long". The duet was initially planned to be released in March, but it has been pushed back indefinitely due to the R&B singer's arrest earlier this year.
More Ariana Grande News
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'