Ariana Grande Announces New Single 'Problem'
Ariana Grande has announced the title of her new single. The 20-year-old singer took to Twitter on Tuesday, April 15 to tell her fans that the track would be called "Problem". "The first single is called #problem...... that's all I can say for now," she said.
"For those of you asking the single is just 'problem' the hashtag isn't actually a part of the title haha," she added in another post. Grande, who was recently announced as a performer at annual gay dance music festival White Party in Palm Springs, California, has confirmed that she will play the song during the event that's taking place on April 26.
"Problem" will serve as the lead single from Grande's upcoming sophomore album, which is currently still in the works. The highly-anticipated LP will come as the follow-up to the Nickelodeon star's debut set "Yours Truly", which landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after it was released last year.
Grande's newly-announced single will likely precede the arrival of her collaboration with Chris Brown, "Don't Be Gone Too Long". The duet was initially planned to be released in March, but it has been pushed back indefinitely due to the R&B singer's arrest earlier this year.
More Ariana Grande News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?