Comedian Artie Lange Shares Photo From Hospital Bed After Suffering From Diabetic Shock
Comedian Artie Lange, who is popular for his appearance on "The Howard Stern Show", is recovering from diabetic shock. The funnyman took to Twitter to share a photo of himself lying in hospital bed following the health scare on Tuesday, April 15.
In a caption for the photo, he apologized to fans for missing some gigs. He also shared some info on his condition, writing, "In the hospital outside of Detroit after going into diabetic shock. Trying to get better." He later added, "No worries. My road mgr Tim is with me," and taking care of him.
A representative for Lange additionally told TMZ that the comedian was feeling better. He's expected to leave the hospital on Wednesday and will continue resting at home.
Lange took part in comedy series "MADtv" in 1995 and 1996 before appearing in Stern's shows. He is currently on tour around the U.S. with his stand-up show. According to the site, his next performance which is supposed to take place on Saturday, April 19 in Los Angeles will be rescheduled.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch