Comedian Artie Lange Shares Photo From Hospital Bed After Suffering From Diabetic Shock
Comedian Artie Lange, who is popular for his appearance on "The Howard Stern Show", is recovering from diabetic shock. The funnyman took to Twitter to share a photo of himself lying in hospital bed following the health scare on Tuesday, April 15.
In a caption for the photo, he apologized to fans for missing some gigs. He also shared some info on his condition, writing, "In the hospital outside of Detroit after going into diabetic shock. Trying to get better." He later added, "No worries. My road mgr Tim is with me," and taking care of him.
A representative for Lange additionally told TMZ that the comedian was feeling better. He's expected to leave the hospital on Wednesday and will continue resting at home.
Lange took part in comedy series "MADtv" in 1995 and 1996 before appearing in Stern's shows. He is currently on tour around the U.S. with his stand-up show. According to the site, his next performance which is supposed to take place on Saturday, April 19 in Los Angeles will be rescheduled.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen