Comedian Artie Lange Shares Photo From Hospital Bed After Suffering From Diabetic Shock
Comedian Artie Lange, who is popular for his appearance on "The Howard Stern Show", is recovering from diabetic shock. The funnyman took to Twitter to share a photo of himself lying in hospital bed following the health scare on Tuesday, April 15.
In a caption for the photo, he apologized to fans for missing some gigs. He also shared some info on his condition, writing, "In the hospital outside of Detroit after going into diabetic shock. Trying to get better." He later added, "No worries. My road mgr Tim is with me," and taking care of him.
A representative for Lange additionally told TMZ that the comedian was feeling better. He's expected to leave the hospital on Wednesday and will continue resting at home.
Lange took part in comedy series "MADtv" in 1995 and 1996 before appearing in Stern's shows. He is currently on tour around the U.S. with his stand-up show. According to the site, his next performance which is supposed to take place on Saturday, April 19 in Los Angeles will be rescheduled.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift