Miley Cyrus Tweeted Apology After Hospitalized for Allergy
Miley Cyrus was rushed to hospital after suffering severe allergic reaction to some antibiotics she was taking. The "Wrecking Ball" singer was hospitalized on Tuesday, April 15 and therefore was not able to perform in Kansas City as scheduled.
"Cyrus has been hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics and has been placed on medical rest by her doctors," a statement from Kansas City's Sprint Center read. No replacement date has been announced yet.
Cyrus herself tweeted an apology to fans for canceling the concert. "Kansas I promise I'm as heartbroken as you are. I wanted to badly 2 b there 2night," she wrote. "Not being with yall makes me feel s***tier than I already do."
She also posted a photo of her on hospital bed holding a toy octopus. "Mr. Octopussy & some amazing Drs are taking good care of me," she captioned.
Cyrus has been ill in the past few days. She tweeted on Monday, April 14, "I woke up like disssss #SICK," adding, "Fever fever go away." She has also canceled her concert that day in Charlotte due to flu.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars