Miley Cyrus Tweeted Apology After Hospitalized for Allergy
Miley Cyrus was rushed to hospital after suffering severe allergic reaction to some antibiotics she was taking. The "Wrecking Ball" singer was hospitalized on Tuesday, April 15 and therefore was not able to perform in Kansas City as scheduled.
"Cyrus has been hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics and has been placed on medical rest by her doctors," a statement from Kansas City's Sprint Center read. No replacement date has been announced yet.
Cyrus herself tweeted an apology to fans for canceling the concert. "Kansas I promise I'm as heartbroken as you are. I wanted to badly 2 b there 2night," she wrote. "Not being with yall makes me feel s***tier than I already do."
She also posted a photo of her on hospital bed holding a toy octopus. "Mr. Octopussy & some amazing Drs are taking good care of me," she captioned.
Cyrus has been ill in the past few days. She tweeted on Monday, April 14, "I woke up like disssss #SICK," adding, "Fever fever go away." She has also canceled her concert that day in Charlotte due to flu.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'