Miley Cyrus Tweeted Apology After Hospitalized for Allergy
Miley Cyrus was rushed to hospital after suffering severe allergic reaction to some antibiotics she was taking. The "Wrecking Ball" singer was hospitalized on Tuesday, April 15 and therefore was not able to perform in Kansas City as scheduled.
"Cyrus has been hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics and has been placed on medical rest by her doctors," a statement from Kansas City's Sprint Center read. No replacement date has been announced yet.
Cyrus herself tweeted an apology to fans for canceling the concert. "Kansas I promise I'm as heartbroken as you are. I wanted to badly 2 b there 2night," she wrote. "Not being with yall makes me feel s***tier than I already do."
She also posted a photo of her on hospital bed holding a toy octopus. "Mr. Octopussy & some amazing Drs are taking good care of me," she captioned.
Cyrus has been ill in the past few days. She tweeted on Monday, April 14, "I woke up like disssss #SICK," adding, "Fever fever go away." She has also canceled her concert that day in Charlotte due to flu.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2