Bryan Cranston Helped Teen Fan Secure Prom Date
Bryan Cranston used his popularity to help a teenage fan secure a date with a girl for prom night. The actor filmed a special proposal in his "Breaking Bad" character Walter White.
Cranston was approached by 17-year-old Stefan Montana outside his Broadway show "All the Way" in New York. Montana asked Cranston to help him convince his friend Maddie that she should go to prom with him. "Would you say Maddie, if you don't go to prom with Stefan, then maybe your best course of action would be to tread lightly?" Montana asked the actor.
Happy to help, Cranston delivered the classic line while Montana filmed him from his phone. The teen then turned the camera on him and excitedly said, "Maddie will you go to prom with me?" He sent the invitation via Instagram and Maddie accepted it that night.
Montana had been looking for a way to ask Maddie and thought about Cranston because both of them are fans of the AMC show. "He really is the nicest guy in the world. It really is true. He's not really a celebrity, he's a dude," Montana told NY Daily News. "...He didn't have to help me out but it was pretty amazing."
More Bryan Cranston News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November