Bryan Cranston Helped Teen Fan Secure Prom Date
Bryan Cranston used his popularity to help a teenage fan secure a date with a girl for prom night. The actor filmed a special proposal in his "Breaking Bad" character Walter White.
Cranston was approached by 17-year-old Stefan Montana outside his Broadway show "All the Way" in New York. Montana asked Cranston to help him convince his friend Maddie that she should go to prom with him. "Would you say Maddie, if you don't go to prom with Stefan, then maybe your best course of action would be to tread lightly?" Montana asked the actor.
Happy to help, Cranston delivered the classic line while Montana filmed him from his phone. The teen then turned the camera on him and excitedly said, "Maddie will you go to prom with me?" He sent the invitation via Instagram and Maddie accepted it that night.
Montana had been looking for a way to ask Maddie and thought about Cranston because both of them are fans of the AMC show. "He really is the nicest guy in the world. It really is true. He's not really a celebrity, he's a dude," Montana told NY Daily News. "...He didn't have to help me out but it was pretty amazing."
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet