Ed Sheeran Hints at Collaboration With Rick Ross
Ed Sheeran has said that he may collaborate with rapper Rick Ross in the future. The "Lego House" hitmaker, who made headlines after being spotted hanging out with the Maybach Music Group boss last year, made the revelation when he recently caught up with a TMZ photographer.
During the encounter in New York City, the photographer asked, "I know you're friends with Rick Ross. Are you gonna do any collaborations?" Sheeran, who was trying to make his way to his car, simply replied, "Yes."
Sheeran is currently gearing up for the release of his new album, "X", which is due out on June 23. The follow-up to 2011's "+" has been preceded by "Sing", its lead single that's produced by Pharrell Williams.
On Monday, April 14, the British superstar revealed that he'd embark on his first-ever headlining arena tour of North America later this year. The tour will open on August 22 at Wamu Theater in Seattle and will include a two-night concert at The Chelsea in Las Vegas on August 29-30.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Ed Sheeran News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'