Zac Efron Reportedly Dating 'Neighbors' Co-Star Halston Sage
Shortly after Halston Sage reportedly split from Chord Overstreet, she now is said dating Zac Efron. A source close to the couple recently told E! News that the co-stars in "Neighbors" started seeing each other.
"They are definitely an item," the source claimed. "They were seeing each other a bit during filming of their movie together and ever since he went to rehab they got a lot closer. Her friends love him and say he is so sweet. He's really good to her."
Sage previously was reported to have broken up from Overstreet shortly after photos of her and Efron watching basketball game at the Los Angeles Lakers at the Staples Center surfaced. Prior to dating Overstreet, Sage was romantically linked to "Dancing With the Stars" contestant James Maslow.
In other news, Efron made headlines after he went shirtless onstage at the 2014 Movie Awards on Sunday, April 13. The former "High School Musical" star won the Golden Popcorn in the category of best shirtless performance for his role in "That Awkward Moment".
Accepting the trophy from Rita Ora and Jessica Alba, Efron told the audience, "I really don't know what to say." Before he could continue his speech, Ora tore his shirt open from behind. Efron then took his denim shirt off himself.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle