Zac Efron Reportedly Dating 'Neighbors' Co-Star Halston Sage
Shortly after Halston Sage reportedly split from Chord Overstreet, she now is said dating Zac Efron. A source close to the couple recently told E! News that the co-stars in "Neighbors" started seeing each other.
"They are definitely an item," the source claimed. "They were seeing each other a bit during filming of their movie together and ever since he went to rehab they got a lot closer. Her friends love him and say he is so sweet. He's really good to her."
Sage previously was reported to have broken up from Overstreet shortly after photos of her and Efron watching basketball game at the Los Angeles Lakers at the Staples Center surfaced. Prior to dating Overstreet, Sage was romantically linked to "Dancing With the Stars" contestant James Maslow.
In other news, Efron made headlines after he went shirtless onstage at the 2014 Movie Awards on Sunday, April 13. The former "High School Musical" star won the Golden Popcorn in the category of best shirtless performance for his role in "That Awkward Moment".
Accepting the trophy from Rita Ora and Jessica Alba, Efron told the audience, "I really don't know what to say." Before he could continue his speech, Ora tore his shirt open from behind. Efron then took his denim shirt off himself.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen