Sky Ferreira Shares 'I Blame Myself' Video Teaser
The music video for Sky Ferreira's "I Blame Myself" is currently underway. The visuals for the latest "Night Time, My Time" single will make its debut in full on SSENSE on Wednesday, April 16.
To build the anticipation, the singer recently teased the upcoming visuals with a short preview that gives glimpses at her singing in front of a wall filled with graffiti. The 13-second clip also sees her sitting in the passenger seat of a red car.
The video was shot entirely in Los Angeles. She revealed some details about the new project in an interview with Idolator, saying, "I shot it in L.A. with Grant Singer, who does all my other videos. And my family's in it."
"Night Time, My Time" is Ferreira's debut studio album that was released last year. The 21-year-old starlet is currently serving as the opening act on Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour" to support the record which has also spawned single "You're Not the One".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard