Sky Ferreira Shares 'I Blame Myself' Video Teaser
The music video for Sky Ferreira's "I Blame Myself" is currently underway. The visuals for the latest "Night Time, My Time" single will make its debut in full on SSENSE on Wednesday, April 16.
To build the anticipation, the singer recently teased the upcoming visuals with a short preview that gives glimpses at her singing in front of a wall filled with graffiti. The 13-second clip also sees her sitting in the passenger seat of a red car.
The video was shot entirely in Los Angeles. She revealed some details about the new project in an interview with Idolator, saying, "I shot it in L.A. with Grant Singer, who does all my other videos. And my family's in it."
"Night Time, My Time" is Ferreira's debut studio album that was released last year. The 21-year-old starlet is currently serving as the opening act on Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour" to support the record which has also spawned single "You're Not the One".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video