Sky Ferreira Shares 'I Blame Myself' Video Teaser
The music video for Sky Ferreira's "I Blame Myself" is currently underway. The visuals for the latest "Night Time, My Time" single will make its debut in full on SSENSE on Wednesday, April 16.
To build the anticipation, the singer recently teased the upcoming visuals with a short preview that gives glimpses at her singing in front of a wall filled with graffiti. The 13-second clip also sees her sitting in the passenger seat of a red car.
The video was shot entirely in Los Angeles. She revealed some details about the new project in an interview with Idolator, saying, "I shot it in L.A. with Grant Singer, who does all my other videos. And my family's in it."
"Night Time, My Time" is Ferreira's debut studio album that was released last year. The 21-year-old starlet is currently serving as the opening act on Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour" to support the record which has also spawned single "You're Not the One".
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant