Sky Ferreira Shares 'I Blame Myself' Video Teaser
The music video for Sky Ferreira's "I Blame Myself" is currently underway. The visuals for the latest "Night Time, My Time" single will make its debut in full on SSENSE on Wednesday, April 16.
To build the anticipation, the singer recently teased the upcoming visuals with a short preview that gives glimpses at her singing in front of a wall filled with graffiti. The 13-second clip also sees her sitting in the passenger seat of a red car.
The video was shot entirely in Los Angeles. She revealed some details about the new project in an interview with Idolator, saying, "I shot it in L.A. with Grant Singer, who does all my other videos. And my family's in it."
"Night Time, My Time" is Ferreira's debut studio album that was released last year. The 21-year-old starlet is currently serving as the opening act on Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour" to support the record which has also spawned single "You're Not the One".
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?