Sky Ferreira Shares 'I Blame Myself' Video Teaser
The music video for Sky Ferreira's "I Blame Myself" is currently underway. The visuals for the latest "Night Time, My Time" single will make its debut in full on SSENSE on Wednesday, April 16.
To build the anticipation, the singer recently teased the upcoming visuals with a short preview that gives glimpses at her singing in front of a wall filled with graffiti. The 13-second clip also sees her sitting in the passenger seat of a red car.
The video was shot entirely in Los Angeles. She revealed some details about the new project in an interview with Idolator, saying, "I shot it in L.A. with Grant Singer, who does all my other videos. And my family's in it."
"Night Time, My Time" is Ferreira's debut studio album that was released last year. The 21-year-old starlet is currently serving as the opening act on Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour" to support the record which has also spawned single "You're Not the One".
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce