Video: Jhene Aiko Brings Out Drake and Childish Gambino at Coachealla
Jhene Aiko had some surprises for fans when she made her debut appearance at Coachella on Sunday night, April 13. The 26-year-old singer invited special guests Drake and Childish Gambino to perform with her during her late night set.
Aiko took the stage in a floor-length skirt and sheer top with flower embellishments covering her breasts. She brought out Drake for the live version of "From Time", their collaboration that's featured in the rapper's latest album "Nothing Was the Same".
Drizzy gave his collaborator a big hug once they finished the song. "This is my first time at Coachella, by the way," he then told the crowd. "So I want to let you know that it's a motherf**kin' honor to be here with you tonight, and you better make some noise for Jhene one more time."
Earlier that night, Childish Gambino joined Aiko to perform "Bed Peace" from the songstress' "Sail Out (EP)". During her show, the Los Angeles-born singer also performed other tracks off her 2013 EP and excited fans with the covers of Tupac Shakur's "Keep Ya Head Up" and Erykah Badu's "On & On".
More Jhene Aiko News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March