Video: Jhene Aiko Brings Out Drake and Childish Gambino at Coachealla
Jhene Aiko had some surprises for fans when she made her debut appearance at Coachella on Sunday night, April 13. The 26-year-old singer invited special guests Drake and Childish Gambino to perform with her during her late night set.
Aiko took the stage in a floor-length skirt and sheer top with flower embellishments covering her breasts. She brought out Drake for the live version of "From Time", their collaboration that's featured in the rapper's latest album "Nothing Was the Same".
Drizzy gave his collaborator a big hug once they finished the song. "This is my first time at Coachella, by the way," he then told the crowd. "So I want to let you know that it's a motherf**kin' honor to be here with you tonight, and you better make some noise for Jhene one more time."
Earlier that night, Childish Gambino joined Aiko to perform "Bed Peace" from the songstress' "Sail Out (EP)". During her show, the Los Angeles-born singer also performed other tracks off her 2013 EP and excited fans with the covers of Tupac Shakur's "Keep Ya Head Up" and Erykah Badu's "On & On".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent