Video: Jhene Aiko Brings Out Drake and Childish Gambino at Coachealla
Jhene Aiko had some surprises for fans when she made her debut appearance at Coachella on Sunday night, April 13. The 26-year-old singer invited special guests Drake and Childish Gambino to perform with her during her late night set.
Aiko took the stage in a floor-length skirt and sheer top with flower embellishments covering her breasts. She brought out Drake for the live version of "From Time", their collaboration that's featured in the rapper's latest album "Nothing Was the Same".
Drizzy gave his collaborator a big hug once they finished the song. "This is my first time at Coachella, by the way," he then told the crowd. "So I want to let you know that it's a motherf**kin' honor to be here with you tonight, and you better make some noise for Jhene one more time."
Earlier that night, Childish Gambino joined Aiko to perform "Bed Peace" from the songstress' "Sail Out (EP)". During her show, the Los Angeles-born singer also performed other tracks off her 2013 EP and excited fans with the covers of Tupac Shakur's "Keep Ya Head Up" and Erykah Badu's "On & On".
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'