Samuel L. Jackson Could Return for 'Die Hard 6'
There is a fresh update on the next "Die Hard" movie. Latino-Review's El Mayimbe hints at Samuel L. Jackson's return to the franchise. "FOX is meeting writers for takes on next DIE HARD. It has to involve John McClane AND Samuel Jackson's Zeus Carver character!" he tweeted.
Bruce Willis starred in all previous five "Die Hard" movies, but Jackson's character only appeared in the third installment, "Die Hard with a Vengeance". In the 1995 film, Carver became a reluctant sidekick to the crime-fighting cop McClane.
The last movie, "A Good Day to Die Hard", arrived in February 2013. Directed by John Moore, it sends McClane and his son Jack to Moscow to fight the Russian underworld and stop a nuclear weapons heist. It grossed over $304 million worldwide.
"Die Hard 6" was confirmed by Willis last year, but he might not reprise his role if the franchise continues beyond the sixth entry. "In the next few years they could easily find a replacement for me or call the character someone else," he once said. "But for me, I want to do Die Hard 5, then one final Die Hard movie - Die Hard 6 - before finally hanging that white vest up for good."
TWITTER SCOOP: FOX is meeting writers for takes on next DIE HARD. It has to involve John McClane AND Samuel Jackson's Zeus Carver character!— elmayimbe (@elmayimbe) April 14, 2014
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March