Samuel L. Jackson Could Return for 'Die Hard 6'
There is a fresh update on the next "Die Hard" movie. Latino-Review's El Mayimbe hints at Samuel L. Jackson's return to the franchise. "FOX is meeting writers for takes on next DIE HARD. It has to involve John McClane AND Samuel Jackson's Zeus Carver character!" he tweeted.
Bruce Willis starred in all previous five "Die Hard" movies, but Jackson's character only appeared in the third installment, "Die Hard with a Vengeance". In the 1995 film, Carver became a reluctant sidekick to the crime-fighting cop McClane.
The last movie, "A Good Day to Die Hard", arrived in February 2013. Directed by John Moore, it sends McClane and his son Jack to Moscow to fight the Russian underworld and stop a nuclear weapons heist. It grossed over $304 million worldwide.
"Die Hard 6" was confirmed by Willis last year, but he might not reprise his role if the franchise continues beyond the sixth entry. "In the next few years they could easily find a replacement for me or call the character someone else," he once said. "But for me, I want to do Die Hard 5, then one final Die Hard movie - Die Hard 6 - before finally hanging that white vest up for good."
TWITTER SCOOP: FOX is meeting writers for takes on next DIE HARD. It has to involve John McClane AND Samuel Jackson's Zeus Carver character!— elmayimbe (@elmayimbe) April 14, 2014
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame