Samuel L. Jackson Could Return for 'Die Hard 6'
There is a fresh update on the next "Die Hard" movie. Latino-Review's El Mayimbe hints at Samuel L. Jackson's return to the franchise. "FOX is meeting writers for takes on next DIE HARD. It has to involve John McClane AND Samuel Jackson's Zeus Carver character!" he tweeted.
Bruce Willis starred in all previous five "Die Hard" movies, but Jackson's character only appeared in the third installment, "Die Hard with a Vengeance". In the 1995 film, Carver became a reluctant sidekick to the crime-fighting cop McClane.
The last movie, "A Good Day to Die Hard", arrived in February 2013. Directed by John Moore, it sends McClane and his son Jack to Moscow to fight the Russian underworld and stop a nuclear weapons heist. It grossed over $304 million worldwide.
"Die Hard 6" was confirmed by Willis last year, but he might not reprise his role if the franchise continues beyond the sixth entry. "In the next few years they could easily find a replacement for me or call the character someone else," he once said. "But for me, I want to do Die Hard 5, then one final Die Hard movie - Die Hard 6 - before finally hanging that white vest up for good."
TWITTER SCOOP: FOX is meeting writers for takes on next DIE HARD. It has to involve John McClane AND Samuel Jackson's Zeus Carver character!— elmayimbe (@elmayimbe) April 14, 2014
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt