Samuel L. Jackson Could Return for 'Die Hard 6'
There is a fresh update on the next "Die Hard" movie. Latino-Review's El Mayimbe hints at Samuel L. Jackson's return to the franchise. "FOX is meeting writers for takes on next DIE HARD. It has to involve John McClane AND Samuel Jackson's Zeus Carver character!" he tweeted.
Bruce Willis starred in all previous five "Die Hard" movies, but Jackson's character only appeared in the third installment, "Die Hard with a Vengeance". In the 1995 film, Carver became a reluctant sidekick to the crime-fighting cop McClane.
The last movie, "A Good Day to Die Hard", arrived in February 2013. Directed by John Moore, it sends McClane and his son Jack to Moscow to fight the Russian underworld and stop a nuclear weapons heist. It grossed over $304 million worldwide.
"Die Hard 6" was confirmed by Willis last year, but he might not reprise his role if the franchise continues beyond the sixth entry. "In the next few years they could easily find a replacement for me or call the character someone else," he once said. "But for me, I want to do Die Hard 5, then one final Die Hard movie - Die Hard 6 - before finally hanging that white vest up for good."
TWITTER SCOOP: FOX is meeting writers for takes on next DIE HARD. It has to involve John McClane AND Samuel Jackson's Zeus Carver character!— elmayimbe (@elmayimbe) April 14, 2014
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip