Jennifer Hudson Drops Sexy New Track 'Walk It Out' Ft. Timbaland
Jennifer Hudson has returned with a new single titled "Walk It Out". Premiering on the singer's SoundCloud page on Monday, April 14, the raunchy slow jam features guest vocals from Timbaland who also serves as the track's co-producer.
The new song finds Hudson talking about putting on her sexiest outfit so she can take it off during sexy time. " 'Walk It Out' reflects the 'JHud' in me. Every bit of it is a reminder and a connection of where I come from," Hudson said in a press release.
"Who better to help me reconnect to that than Timbaland and his team? We co-wrote the song together so I'm singing my words. It's my take; my perspective. It's my music and I can't wait to share that with my fans," she added.
Following up "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" that's dropped last year, "Walk It Out" is the second offering from Hudson's forthcoming third studio album. The yet-to-be-titled set is expected to be released later this year via RCA Records.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding