Jennifer Hudson Drops Sexy New Track 'Walk It Out' Ft. Timbaland
Jennifer Hudson has returned with a new single titled "Walk It Out". Premiering on the singer's SoundCloud page on Monday, April 14, the raunchy slow jam features guest vocals from Timbaland who also serves as the track's co-producer.
The new song finds Hudson talking about putting on her sexiest outfit so she can take it off during sexy time. " 'Walk It Out' reflects the 'JHud' in me. Every bit of it is a reminder and a connection of where I come from," Hudson said in a press release.
"Who better to help me reconnect to that than Timbaland and his team? We co-wrote the song together so I'm singing my words. It's my take; my perspective. It's my music and I can't wait to share that with my fans," she added.
Following up "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" that's dropped last year, "Walk It Out" is the second offering from Hudson's forthcoming third studio album. The yet-to-be-titled set is expected to be released later this year via RCA Records.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special