Jennifer Hudson Drops Sexy New Track 'Walk It Out' Ft. Timbaland
Jennifer Hudson has returned with a new single titled "Walk It Out". Premiering on the singer's SoundCloud page on Monday, April 14, the raunchy slow jam features guest vocals from Timbaland who also serves as the track's co-producer.
The new song finds Hudson talking about putting on her sexiest outfit so she can take it off during sexy time. " 'Walk It Out' reflects the 'JHud' in me. Every bit of it is a reminder and a connection of where I come from," Hudson said in a press release.
"Who better to help me reconnect to that than Timbaland and his team? We co-wrote the song together so I'm singing my words. It's my take; my perspective. It's my music and I can't wait to share that with my fans," she added.
Following up "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" that's dropped last year, "Walk It Out" is the second offering from Hudson's forthcoming third studio album. The yet-to-be-titled set is expected to be released later this year via RCA Records.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift