Jennifer Hudson Drops Sexy New Track 'Walk It Out' Ft. Timbaland
Jennifer Hudson has returned with a new single titled "Walk It Out". Premiering on the singer's SoundCloud page on Monday, April 14, the raunchy slow jam features guest vocals from Timbaland who also serves as the track's co-producer.
The new song finds Hudson talking about putting on her sexiest outfit so she can take it off during sexy time. " 'Walk It Out' reflects the 'JHud' in me. Every bit of it is a reminder and a connection of where I come from," Hudson said in a press release.
"Who better to help me reconnect to that than Timbaland and his team? We co-wrote the song together so I'm singing my words. It's my take; my perspective. It's my music and I can't wait to share that with my fans," she added.
Following up "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" that's dropped last year, "Walk It Out" is the second offering from Hudson's forthcoming third studio album. The yet-to-be-titled set is expected to be released later this year via RCA Records.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner