Jennifer Hudson Drops Sexy New Track 'Walk It Out' Ft. Timbaland
Jennifer Hudson has returned with a new single titled "Walk It Out". Premiering on the singer's SoundCloud page on Monday, April 14, the raunchy slow jam features guest vocals from Timbaland who also serves as the track's co-producer.
The new song finds Hudson talking about putting on her sexiest outfit so she can take it off during sexy time. " 'Walk It Out' reflects the 'JHud' in me. Every bit of it is a reminder and a connection of where I come from," Hudson said in a press release.
"Who better to help me reconnect to that than Timbaland and his team? We co-wrote the song together so I'm singing my words. It's my take; my perspective. It's my music and I can't wait to share that with my fans," she added.
Following up "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" that's dropped last year, "Walk It Out" is the second offering from Hudson's forthcoming third studio album. The yet-to-be-titled set is expected to be released later this year via RCA Records.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival