Drew Barrymore Celebrates Baby Shower With Celebrity Friends
Drew Barrymore celebrated the upcoming arrival of her second child with family and some celebrity friends on Saturday, April 12. Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon and Gwyneth Paltrow were present at the event which took place at Barrymore's house in L.A.
"It was a big backyard party with around 50 guests. Reese Witherspoon and Gwyneth Paltrow were in attendance along with many of Drew's close friends and some of Will's family," a source told E! News of the baby shower. Barrymore's husband Will Kopelman also joined the guests.
"Everyone had a great afternoon out in the sun. There was tons of laughter and music coming from the house. Drew was so happy to see her friends and have one last shindig before the baby comes later this month. It was a really relaxed atmosphere and all about getting together with the people she loves. Reese was one of the first guests to arrive and one of the last to leave. She had a great afternoon celebrating Drew," the source added.
Us Weekly additionally reports that guests started arriving at 1 P.M. Witherspoon, wearing a flower-print frock, was one of the first guests. She brought a present which she picked up at Diaz's house. The "Legally Blonde" actress reportedly only left at around 4 P.M.
Barrymore and her husband are already parents to a 16-month-old daughter Olive. The "Charlie's Angels" star announced in December that she would welcome another baby girl in the family.
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement