Chris Brown Previews Collaboration With Ariana Grande 'Don't Be Gone Too Long'
Chris Brown has treated his fans with a preview of his delayed collaboration with Ariana Grande, "Don't Be Gone Too Long". Hitting the web on Monday, April 14, the teaser gives a look at the R&B singer dancing alone in a dimly-lit room.
He shows off his impressive dance moves as the snippet of the dancey song is played in the background. "Don't be gone too long/ Who's gonna love me when you're gone?" he sings as Grande backs him.
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" was originally planned to be dropped in March. It was then pushed back indefinitely due to Brown's arrest earlier this year. "Ok so.... my loves... so obviously some things have changed recently... so we have to delay the DBGTL countdown... some things are out of our control," Grande announced the delay on Twitter last month.
The song will be featured in Brown's highly-anticipated new album, "X", which is currently planned to hit the stores on May 5. There's still no word on whether or not the "Fine China" singer's incarceration will affect the new record's arrival.
More Chris Brown News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why