Chris Brown Previews Collaboration With Ariana Grande 'Don't Be Gone Too Long'
Chris Brown has treated his fans with a preview of his delayed collaboration with Ariana Grande, "Don't Be Gone Too Long". Hitting the web on Monday, April 14, the teaser gives a look at the R&B singer dancing alone in a dimly-lit room.
He shows off his impressive dance moves as the snippet of the dancey song is played in the background. "Don't be gone too long/ Who's gonna love me when you're gone?" he sings as Grande backs him.
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" was originally planned to be dropped in March. It was then pushed back indefinitely due to Brown's arrest earlier this year. "Ok so.... my loves... so obviously some things have changed recently... so we have to delay the DBGTL countdown... some things are out of our control," Grande announced the delay on Twitter last month.
The song will be featured in Brown's highly-anticipated new album, "X", which is currently planned to hit the stores on May 5. There's still no word on whether or not the "Fine China" singer's incarceration will affect the new record's arrival.
More Chris Brown News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist