Chris Brown Previews Collaboration With Ariana Grande 'Don't Be Gone Too Long'
Chris Brown has treated his fans with a preview of his delayed collaboration with Ariana Grande, "Don't Be Gone Too Long". Hitting the web on Monday, April 14, the teaser gives a look at the R&B singer dancing alone in a dimly-lit room.
He shows off his impressive dance moves as the snippet of the dancey song is played in the background. "Don't be gone too long/ Who's gonna love me when you're gone?" he sings as Grande backs him.
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" was originally planned to be dropped in March. It was then pushed back indefinitely due to Brown's arrest earlier this year. "Ok so.... my loves... so obviously some things have changed recently... so we have to delay the DBGTL countdown... some things are out of our control," Grande announced the delay on Twitter last month.
The song will be featured in Brown's highly-anticipated new album, "X", which is currently planned to hit the stores on May 5. There's still no word on whether or not the "Fine China" singer's incarceration will affect the new record's arrival.
More Chris Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure