Chris Brown Previews Collaboration With Ariana Grande 'Don't Be Gone Too Long'
Chris Brown has treated his fans with a preview of his delayed collaboration with Ariana Grande, "Don't Be Gone Too Long". Hitting the web on Monday, April 14, the teaser gives a look at the R&B singer dancing alone in a dimly-lit room.
He shows off his impressive dance moves as the snippet of the dancey song is played in the background. "Don't be gone too long/ Who's gonna love me when you're gone?" he sings as Grande backs him.
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" was originally planned to be dropped in March. It was then pushed back indefinitely due to Brown's arrest earlier this year. "Ok so.... my loves... so obviously some things have changed recently... so we have to delay the DBGTL countdown... some things are out of our control," Grande announced the delay on Twitter last month.
The song will be featured in Brown's highly-anticipated new album, "X", which is currently planned to hit the stores on May 5. There's still no word on whether or not the "Fine China" singer's incarceration will affect the new record's arrival.
More Chris Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards