Taylor Swift Attends Fan's Bridal Shower
Taylor Swift went to a super fan's bridal shower in Colombus, Ohio over the weekend. The fan Gena Gabrielle tweeted that she was still "in awe" after the "Red" singer showed up at her bridal shower on Sunday, April 13.
The country/pop star and the fan first met in a meet-and-greet event in 2007. "Apparently they told Taylor she didn't have time and she said no I'm going to Ohio I can't make the wedding & I promised her," the fan wrote on Twitter. "The driver told my dad she planned the trip at 1am & said 'I need to be there and I need to be on time' so blessed to have her in my life."
"I had no idea it was going to happen," Gabrielle additionally told "Today" show of Swift's visit. "[Taylor] said she planned it with her management and her mom. She said it was all worth it because my face was priceless."
Gabrielle then shared photos of gifts Swift brought that day. The photos show some kitchen supplies and a cookbook. Gabrielle, her fiance and Swift also posed together in a snap shared on Twitter. "I will never forget she did this for me. She is truly an incredible, special person," Gabrielle added.
She really did stay back and watch me shine. Ã�Â¢Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�Â¤Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¸Ã¯Â¿Â½So I'm takin this chance to say That I had the best day with you today pic.twitter.com/KDXmLbwQkq— Gena Gabrielle (@GenaGabrielle) April 14, 2014
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch