Taylor Swift Attends Fan's Bridal Shower
Taylor Swift went to a super fan's bridal shower in Colombus, Ohio over the weekend. The fan Gena Gabrielle tweeted that she was still "in awe" after the "Red" singer showed up at her bridal shower on Sunday, April 13.
The country/pop star and the fan first met in a meet-and-greet event in 2007. "Apparently they told Taylor she didn't have time and she said no I'm going to Ohio I can't make the wedding & I promised her," the fan wrote on Twitter. "The driver told my dad she planned the trip at 1am & said 'I need to be there and I need to be on time' so blessed to have her in my life."
"I had no idea it was going to happen," Gabrielle additionally told "Today" show of Swift's visit. "[Taylor] said she planned it with her management and her mom. She said it was all worth it because my face was priceless."
Gabrielle then shared photos of gifts Swift brought that day. The photos show some kitchen supplies and a cookbook. Gabrielle, her fiance and Swift also posed together in a snap shared on Twitter. "I will never forget she did this for me. She is truly an incredible, special person," Gabrielle added.
She really did stay back and watch me shine. Ã�Â¢Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�Â¤Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¸Ã¯Â¿Â½So I'm takin this chance to say That I had the best day with you today pic.twitter.com/KDXmLbwQkq— Gena Gabrielle (@GenaGabrielle) April 14, 2014
More Taylor Swift News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters