Alicia Keys, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Take Over NY in 'It's on Again' Music Video
Alicia Keys has unveiled the music video for "It's on Again", a song that she recorded for the soundtrack of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". The R&B diva isn't alone in the clip as collaborators Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams and Hans Zimmer all make guest appearances.
In it, the four artists are joining forces to take over the New York City. Pharrell, who plays a genius hacker, is responsible to turn the skyscrappers into a giant EQ visualizer. At the same time, Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man is doing his best to save people, including girlfriend Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy, from Jamie Foxx's Electro.
"I'm very excited to be a part of such a powerful collaboration with Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams and Hans Zimmer," Keys said last month of working with the superstars for the movie's soundtrack.
"This is the next chapter in the 'Spider-Man' legacy and we really feel 'It's on Again' captures the experience, the story - and most importantly - the meaning behind the film, which is that we all have the potential to be extraordinary. There's a little bit of a super hero in all of us," she added
"It's on Again" is set to appear in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" soundtrack album that's scheduled to be released on April 22. The record will also include another song that's written, produced and performed by Pharrell. Titled "Here", the song made its way out online over the weekend.
More Alicia Keys News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps