Alicia Keys, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Take Over NY in 'It's on Again' Music Video
Alicia Keys has unveiled the music video for "It's on Again", a song that she recorded for the soundtrack of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". The R&B diva isn't alone in the clip as collaborators Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams and Hans Zimmer all make guest appearances.
In it, the four artists are joining forces to take over the New York City. Pharrell, who plays a genius hacker, is responsible to turn the skyscrappers into a giant EQ visualizer. At the same time, Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man is doing his best to save people, including girlfriend Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy, from Jamie Foxx's Electro.
"I'm very excited to be a part of such a powerful collaboration with Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams and Hans Zimmer," Keys said last month of working with the superstars for the movie's soundtrack.
"This is the next chapter in the 'Spider-Man' legacy and we really feel 'It's on Again' captures the experience, the story - and most importantly - the meaning behind the film, which is that we all have the potential to be extraordinary. There's a little bit of a super hero in all of us," she added
"It's on Again" is set to appear in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" soundtrack album that's scheduled to be released on April 22. The record will also include another song that's written, produced and performed by Pharrell. Titled "Here", the song made its way out online over the weekend.
Alicia Keys's "It's on Again" (feat. Kendrick Lamar) music video
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3