Lana Del Rey Premieres 'West Coast'
Lana Del Rey's anticipated new single, "West Coast", finally arrived in full on Monday, April 14. The track was co-written by Del Rey and Rick Nowels and it serves as the lead cut off the 27-year-old star's upcoming album, "Ultraviolence".
"West Coast" is a mid-tempo pop/rock tune that features Del Rey showcasing her voice over the sounds of guitar and drum. The song comes along with a black-and-white short video of the singer and her on-screen boyfriend frolicking on the beach.
Prior to officially dropping the new single, Del Rey debuted the track in full during her set at Coachella on Sunday night. Previously, she teased the song by singing a little part of it live for fans who attended her show at The Chelsea in Las Vegas on Friday.
"Ultraviolence" is expected to be released later this year. The New York artist has worked with Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys for the follow-up to her 2012 album "Born to Die". "The record is finished and it's beautiful; it's so wrong and exquisite," she recently said of her new album in a statement. "It is absolutely gorgeous, darker than the first."
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing