Lana Del Rey Premieres 'West Coast'
Lana Del Rey's anticipated new single, "West Coast", finally arrived in full on Monday, April 14. The track was co-written by Del Rey and Rick Nowels and it serves as the lead cut off the 27-year-old star's upcoming album, "Ultraviolence".
"West Coast" is a mid-tempo pop/rock tune that features Del Rey showcasing her voice over the sounds of guitar and drum. The song comes along with a black-and-white short video of the singer and her on-screen boyfriend frolicking on the beach.
Prior to officially dropping the new single, Del Rey debuted the track in full during her set at Coachella on Sunday night. Previously, she teased the song by singing a little part of it live for fans who attended her show at The Chelsea in Las Vegas on Friday.
"Ultraviolence" is expected to be released later this year. The New York artist has worked with Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys for the follow-up to her 2012 album "Born to Die". "The record is finished and it's beautiful; it's so wrong and exquisite," she recently said of her new album in a statement. "It is absolutely gorgeous, darker than the first."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?