Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Scouting Possible Wedding Venue in Paris
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were seen in Paris again over the weekend, possibly to prepare for their upcoming wedding. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star jetted to the City of Light on Saturday, April 12 to meet her fiance. The next day, the pair spent their time going shopping and visiting a venue which could be the perfect place for their nuptials.
According to E! News, Kardashian went to Chateau de Versailles construit a Louveciennes on Sunday. She took a tour around the building and spent 1 hour talking to staff members. "Kim was so happy and enjoyed looking at all the beautiful details. She asked a few questions and seemed excited to be there. She shook hands with everyone and then left with a chauffeur," an eyewitness said.
Kardashian, who reportedly visited Lanvin store, Balmain and Givenchy with West during their stay in the city, recently told Ryan Seacrest that she and the rapper wanted a small wedding. "We're having a super, super small, intimate wedding," she shared. "As we go along, we're realizing we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking."
The reality star also said that she and West worked on wedding planning together. "There's certain things I'm like, 'I know you're going to hate the seating chart, so I'll take care of this,' " the mother of one revealed. "And then there's some things that are really important to him. [But] the seating chart is like death."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Enjoy a Wild Night, 'Heartbroken' Wife Is 'Sick' of His PDA
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell