Christina Hendricks and Husband Not Planning to Have Kids
There's a reason why Christina Hendricks is not buying baby cribs anytime soon. The "Mad Men" actress has revealed no intention to have kids with husband Geoffrey Arend, saying she's content with having a puppy to take care of.
"We've decided that we are not really interested in having children," she said in an interview with Health magazine's May issue. "It seems like it's expected that you'd want to have kids." She continued, "It's just very normal for people to say, 'Well, when you guys have kids…' And then when I say, 'Actually I don't think we're going to do that,' people will say, 'Oh, you say that now…'."
Hendricks said she was not bothered by the comments and that there's a small chance she would change her mind. Right now, she is happy enough with a new puppy that they own. "We got a puppy, and that's my idea of starting a family," Hendricks said. "People say, 'Oh, that's practice for parenting,' but if it's practice for anything it's to be a mom to another puppy."
Hendricks and actor husband have been married since 2009.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up