Christina Hendricks and Husband Not Planning to Have Kids
There's a reason why Christina Hendricks is not buying baby cribs anytime soon. The "Mad Men" actress has revealed no intention to have kids with husband Geoffrey Arend, saying she's content with having a puppy to take care of.
"We've decided that we are not really interested in having children," she said in an interview with Health magazine's May issue. "It seems like it's expected that you'd want to have kids." She continued, "It's just very normal for people to say, 'Well, when you guys have kids…' And then when I say, 'Actually I don't think we're going to do that,' people will say, 'Oh, you say that now…'."
Hendricks said she was not bothered by the comments and that there's a small chance she would change her mind. Right now, she is happy enough with a new puppy that they own. "We got a puppy, and that's my idea of starting a family," Hendricks said. "People say, 'Oh, that's practice for parenting,' but if it's practice for anything it's to be a mom to another puppy."
Hendricks and actor husband have been married since 2009.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle