Christina Hendricks and Husband Not Planning to Have Kids
There's a reason why Christina Hendricks is not buying baby cribs anytime soon. The "Mad Men" actress has revealed no intention to have kids with husband Geoffrey Arend, saying she's content with having a puppy to take care of.
"We've decided that we are not really interested in having children," she said in an interview with Health magazine's May issue. "It seems like it's expected that you'd want to have kids." She continued, "It's just very normal for people to say, 'Well, when you guys have kids…' And then when I say, 'Actually I don't think we're going to do that,' people will say, 'Oh, you say that now…'."
Hendricks said she was not bothered by the comments and that there's a small chance she would change her mind. Right now, she is happy enough with a new puppy that they own. "We got a puppy, and that's my idea of starting a family," Hendricks said. "People say, 'Oh, that's practice for parenting,' but if it's practice for anything it's to be a mom to another puppy."
Hendricks and actor husband have been married since 2009.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser