Christina Hendricks and Husband Not Planning to Have Kids
There's a reason why Christina Hendricks is not buying baby cribs anytime soon. The "Mad Men" actress has revealed no intention to have kids with husband Geoffrey Arend, saying she's content with having a puppy to take care of.
"We've decided that we are not really interested in having children," she said in an interview with Health magazine's May issue. "It seems like it's expected that you'd want to have kids." She continued, "It's just very normal for people to say, 'Well, when you guys have kids…' And then when I say, 'Actually I don't think we're going to do that,' people will say, 'Oh, you say that now…'."
Hendricks said she was not bothered by the comments and that there's a small chance she would change her mind. Right now, she is happy enough with a new puppy that they own. "We got a puppy, and that's my idea of starting a family," Hendricks said. "People say, 'Oh, that's practice for parenting,' but if it's practice for anything it's to be a mom to another puppy."
Hendricks and actor husband have been married since 2009.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram