Christina Hendricks and Husband Not Planning to Have Kids
There's a reason why Christina Hendricks is not buying baby cribs anytime soon. The "Mad Men" actress has revealed no intention to have kids with husband Geoffrey Arend, saying she's content with having a puppy to take care of.
"We've decided that we are not really interested in having children," she said in an interview with Health magazine's May issue. "It seems like it's expected that you'd want to have kids." She continued, "It's just very normal for people to say, 'Well, when you guys have kids…' And then when I say, 'Actually I don't think we're going to do that,' people will say, 'Oh, you say that now…'."
Hendricks said she was not bothered by the comments and that there's a small chance she would change her mind. Right now, she is happy enough with a new puppy that they own. "We got a puppy, and that's my idea of starting a family," Hendricks said. "People say, 'Oh, that's practice for parenting,' but if it's practice for anything it's to be a mom to another puppy."
Hendricks and actor husband have been married since 2009.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special